I’m obsessed with clever marketing and delicious branding, and Adobe Illustrator lover and a classic introvert (and proud of it!) I have over 10 years of Retail experience, specifically at Retail Management level; increasing store conversion and having the best sales month in the store’s history amongst my achievements. I was also involved as a Visual Merchandising lead within my Area and aided the implementation of commercially effect Visual Merchandising for new stores, relocations and seasonal launches. Having recently graduated with a Fashion Marketing and Branding degree from Nottingham Trent University, I have found my passion in life. I have held a Content Marketing Executive role for Nottingham based Fintech, Tully, throughout my final year of study to present, and have recently been made part of the Nottingham Trent University teaching team as an Hourly Paid Lecturer specialising in Visual Communications. Through 2020 lockdowns, I started a side hustle of my own business, Mishka Creative, which creates bespoke and unique brand identity design for small and start up brands. I am proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud packages, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and at beginner level of Premier Pro and After Effects. I am creative by nature and have a keen eye for detail. I pride myself on my work ethic, which has enabled me to adhere to stringent deadlines with a cup-half-full attitude, and currently open to freelance work in areas such as brand identity design, marketing strategy and content creation.
- The Third Parent: How is Technology Reshaping the Family Unit?The Brief: Having identified a problem or insight from the previous 'Future Thinking' project, this research project should delve deeper into the problem through a combination of primary quantitative and qualitative research that will reveal potential solutions to the problem/insight.
- S/S 18 Trend MapThe Project Brief: - Give context to showcase your understanding of the importance of trends & impact on fashion industry. - You should consider importance of trend forecasting and it’s place in fashion marketing - what purpose does it serve? - How does it relate to retail – business of fashion - Theories if relevant – e.g. fashion cycles - Role of Media – journalism; PR, social media, marketing etc Consider any key cultural; social or economic influences – e.g. how does the current interest in
- Guinness Brand BookFirst Year University Project The Project Brief: A Brand Book is what defines a seamless identity to a brand and gives a set of rules that explain how a brand works. These guidelines typically include basic information such as: - An overview of your brand’s history, vision, personality and key values. - Logo set-up specifications — including tagline usage - Visual examples of logos, the chosen colour palette, chosen type style(s). Individually you are to design a brand book for a brand of you
- Situational Analysis: AesopFirst Year University Project. The Project Brief: The first step in developing a strong market plan is to understand your current situation. Taking the brand that you were assigned for your group presentation, you are required to complete a detailed review of the brand and their current marketing environment. From this identify and critically discuss the key issues that may affect your brand and make recommendations for any new opportunities open to the brand. The ultimate objective is to u
Fashion Marketing and Branding LecturerNottingham Trent University
Nottingham, United KingdomFull Time
Computer Aided Design LecturerNottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United KingdomPart Time
Teaching Computer Aided Design through Adobe Software on the Fashion Marketing and Branding undergraduate course. Responsibilities Include: o Deliver teaching sessions on key skills within Adobe software, mainly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. o Assess and present feedback on assignments to students. o Create educational Adobe tutorial video content for the Fashion Marketing and Branding Instagram account (@ntufmb).
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Brand Identity
- Market Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Trend Analysis
- Trend Forecasting
- Data Analysis