- Worked on a digital campaign for launching of KARMA Cola in the UK
- Met with media, data, and creative planners in the agency to acquire knowledge of local industry approaches. - Attended several in-house meetings regarding trends & cultural watching, data & social media listening tools.
- Led the company’s client servicing department and managed a portfolio of both local and multinational clients, including planning, budgeting, and logistical aspects of their campaigns. - Directly led the execution of campaigns throughout GCC and Levant Regions, including the coordination and management of affiliate agencies and third-party suppliers. - Executed various online and offline advertising campaigns, CSR events and promotions, and in-store activations which had a substantial positive effect on brands’ awareness and sales figures.
- Coordinated between the various company departments to ensure the maximization of marketing schemes, sales efforts, and customer satisfaction. - Planned and executed the company’s marketing research surveys and focus groups, reporting the results directly to the marketing director and concerned departments. - Supervised and executed various print and outdoor campaigns for the company across KSA.
- Assisted the marketing director in the execution of the marketing plans for twelve different hotels and resorts across Saudi Arabia. - Constantly coordinated between various media and production houses for the company’s marketing collaterals and media bookings - Organized both internal and external events within the hotels managed by the company
-Executed sales calls for online ad placement on the company’s portal, to both active and potential clients - Handled day-to-day affairs of existing clients, in reference to expansion or change of designs on the portal. - Organized and executed exhibitions and events where the company participated in
- Conducting sales calls to active and potential customers to sell hotels' memberships - Following-up with new members to ensure satisfaction and feedback