I'm a university graduate who is looking for new opportunities in areas of my interest so please get in touch.
• Wrote for the university newsletter on subjects including music, films and gaming. • I’m a contributor to the GetYourRockOut webzine, having written album and live reviews and still do to this day.
• Provided excellent service to customers by helping and advising them. • Made sure the store was tidy and presentable for the customers. • Maintained excellent communication with management and customers. • Worked in a team environment to carry out customer transactions. • Proactively marketed and sold products successfully to customers.
• Gained an insight into how to write and structure live/album reviews. • Learned how to turn a PR release into a full news story. • Learned how to pitch a feature story with detailed structure and panel ideas. • I also handed out the post, did the mail-out, transcribed audio interviews and saw first-hand how a weekly rock magazine is put together from start to finish.
• Promoted and reviewed press releases and content on social media platforms. • Carried out independent research to raise online engagement with the label. • Dealt with industry contacts over e-mail, phone and in person. • Assisted with editing and updating business spreadsheets and word documents. • Assisted with administration duties such as sending out the post, filing documents and scanning magazines.
• I would maintain excellent communication and provide support to management at events. • I’d greet and help people at events by checking them in, directing them to where they needed to go and deal with any other issue they may have had. • I’d routinely clean up afterwards and make sure the space was tidy and everything was accounted for.
• Worked with customers and business partners of the company to arrange appointments for clients over the phone. • Took stock and reordered supplies when necessary • Dealt proficiently with members of the public by helping them with whatever business needs they had. • Handled general administration duties including updating Word and Excel documents, scanning, filing and maintaining a presentable work space.
Best Sport Team in the Hounslow Borough