Monica Thy Nguyen is a Vietnamese American Product Designer with a background in SEO and Content Strategy. She has worked in ad agencies and done work for Fortune 500 clients and freelance in the US, Europe, Australia, and Asia. She cares about companies who invest in Education, Health, Sustainability, Technology, and Innovation to directly serve, impact, and enrich human communities. She focuses on enhancing and elevating Design Systems. Open to remote and relocation.
- 7 Trinity Biotech: Personalized E-commerce Startup PlatformHR Health is a global Australian supplement brand with the highest product quality, sustainability, and natural organic ingredients. We created an ecommerce platform with a diverse range of individualized health and lifestyle solutions to fit consumer needs.
- Google Retail: Smart home designGoogle approached MediaMonks to refresh the Mod Demo in-store experience for multiple physical and digital cross-functional products. We explored creative concepts to illuminate key benefits of new devices, increase greater engagement, and attract young tech families.
- ServiceNow Customer Success Center Dashboard (SaaS)ServiceNow transforms manual ways of working in modern digital workflows for developers and business owners. They approached MediaMonks to refresh the Now Creators dashboard design system for software and platform services. We supported the Customer Success Center team in driving the creative vision, style, and experience for the success platforms.
+ Show more
- UX Architecture
- UX Concepts
- UX Consultancy
- UX Design
- UX Strategy
- Agile UX
- Product Design
- SEO Campaigns
- Content Strategy
- UI Design
UX Design Immersive CourseDesignLab
- San Francisco, United States
Hasso Plattner Institute of Design: Stanford d.school's design process
Bachelor of Arts, Communication and Media StudiesCalifornia State University, Long Beach
- Long Beach, United States
Minor in Chemistry Emphasis on Pre-med concentrations and Management Information Systems