You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Blog post-"Inspiring talks at our Feminism for Dads workshop yesterday"?
Do you really want to delete project Blog post-"How to promote women in two easy steps"?
I've started my own company (Threads Equality Agency) running diversity and inclusion training and consulting (mostly teaching people about feminism) but I don't like doing it alone. I want stand-up meetings and coffee runs, group problem-solving, and being part of something bigger. I have a Masters in Creative Writing and a lot of community experience especially with diversity projects. I'm a wiz at organising and I pride myself on my ability to come up with innovative ideas. I love creative people and networking. I'm fascinated by the mechanics of connecting people and bringing them together. So a creative networking site is the perfect place for me.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Developed brand identity—commissioning business brochure, card, and web design, and managing social media accounts (with top Facebook post reaching 4.9K). • Researched and developed key relationships, working to deadlines to meet client needs in a personal, kind and genuine manner. • Organised, managed and marketed events to engage local community in collective thinking (138 participants overall). • Wrote engaging content in line with brand tone of voice, responding quickly to media trends and news stories. • Attained Graduate Entrepreneur Sponsorship, demonstrating inspired creative vision as well as thorough planning, budgeting, and goal setting.
• Established thriving collaborations in my team by introducing regular team meetings, social activities and greater transparency—displaying exceptional talent for building and managing relationships. • Streamlined office administration, creating organised systems and upgrading to electronic filing. • Advised on community engagement campaign for post-doc research. • Advised on gender equality committee, creating improved management strategies and organising events to build community, get feedback on workplace strengths, and identify solutions for potential problems.
• Designed and delivered activities to engage clients with the brand, providing outstanding customer service, going above and beyond to help in a patient and positive manner. • Co-ordinated a team of six shop floor assistants to ensure the smooth running of a chaotic and busy studio, managing customer service desk and café enquiries, purchases, and bookings, as well as stock replenishment.
• Planned, promoted and facilitated events to engage women on campus (16 lectures with Q&A, 6 discussion groups, O-Week Welcome, and International Women’s Day). • Developed and managed positive and genuine relationships with key stakeholders. • Managed social media accounts and generated content for brand partnerships. • Established a network of student volunteers.
• Modernised the office by creating organised systems and upgrading to electronic filing. • Developed genuine and positive relationships with key stakeholders.
• Produced an annual women’s publication.
• Generated regular content pieces for a prestigious student newspaper.
• Secured £31K in scholarships, demonstrating excellent communication and powerful vision. • Co-established a creative writing platform for authors to collaborate and share work.
• Won the Co-op Bookshop Prize for Best Honours Student in Gender Studies.
• Attained the Walter Reid Memorial Prize and the Katherine & Thyne Reid Scholarship.