You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Responsible for the editorial content of the RISJ website • Supported the redesign process and transition to the new CMS system (Drupal) • Managed external communications (social media, multimedia, e-newsletters, press enquires, and alumni relations) and generated reports, both internally and for external funders (Google Analytics) • Organised and administered events (incl budget), notably: Big Data for Media Conference 2014, Oxford Editor and CEO Forum, and various Executive Education Programmes • Produced publicity materials and development literature (book sales, event promotion, sponsor packs)
• Organisation of the 30th Anniversary Alumni Reunion c200 attendees; invitation mailing, day-to-day contact for enquires, conference pack construction, event literature production (Programme & Fellows’ Fund Flyer), event logistics (master call sheet production, staff briefs – including the management of six graduate students over the 3 day events), speaker and VIP correspondence, post event communications (e-newsletter & website) and event summary report for Steering Committee • Regular event support and administration (seminars, publication launches & conferences); producing literature (InDesign), podcast recording and editing (Audacity), Storify production; whilst acting as a representative from RISJ. • Managing social media (via Hootsuite), assisting with website content (Typo-3), creation and implementation of YouTube channel, Linked –In company profile and Alumni survey, along with updating the Alumni Database (Microsoft access)
• Working on the 2013 Events Strategy for World Vision UK, compiling a database of suitable events and contacting event organisers accordingly • Assisting with Social Media (management, event promotion and creating a Social Media plan) and website content (using Word press) • Researching and conducting venue visits, delegate registration and the production of required literature, along with on-the-day event support (the FD Centre Entrepreneurs Club Bristol & London) • Attending meetings with clients and industry events
• Designed a recognition scheme and thank you certificates for top fundraisers, liaising with agencies to retrieve the required data • Produced training resources for fundraising agencies, both informational and inspirational posters (created using InDesign) • Researched merchandise suppliers to optimise spending, whilst liaising with the brand team to enhance brand image • Explored new merchandise to develop target audience engagement
• Researching prospective major donors, formatting proposals and project updates • Experience of working within a major gifts team and an understanding of how good quality research feeds into a successful fundraising team • Developed independent working skills in an unfamiliar environment, using an internal database to compile a booklet of inspirational stories key for face-to-face fundraisers in sponsorship acquisition • Participation in ambassador training expanding understanding of a large NGO • Enhanced my understanding of the variety and interrelationship between communications channels used in marketing department
Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship
BSc Business Management and Communciations