- Motown x Marshall LifestyleThe Challenge Create a brand partnership to attract British audience (20+) to Motown The Musical. Key Findings - Motown did a tour of the UK in the 1960's. - Marshall Amplifiers came to prominence in the 1960's and were used by musicians domestically and internationally. Consumer Insight - Motown music is predominately enjoyed by a mature audience who grew up listening to the music in their teens and twenties. - Mature music lovers are familiar with Marshall Amplifiers. - Millennials value
- Spotify: How Do You Convince People To Pay For A Service That They Already Get For FreeIn a digital age where the consumer is in complete control of their music consumption, Spotify needs to look at behavioural economics to encourage people to pay for their service. ‘Reciprocity’ is a very underutilized but effective form of human behavior and could prove useful in this situation. Put simply, people will give back to others the form of service and behaviour that they have received first. In this case, it would be a user choosing to pay for the music they stream. Research into volu
- CULTUREL - STORMZY 2020 #IMPOSSIBLEISNOTHINGIn the wake of the President elect Donald Trump's shock victory, social media was awash with commentary. Yet, brands stood by pretending that November 9th was like any other day on the calendar. Brands must remain apolitical - but that does not mean that they can't say anything. Paralysed by fear, big brands who had the influence, reach and brand equity to be part of this historic cultural moment, allowed it to slip through their fingers. Adidas is the perfect example. One would think that a
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Championing Diversity: this Black History Month, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeWe asked 11 of our creative heroes to each nominate 10 leading black change makers and creators who are shaping the current climate with raw talent, big ideas and crazy hard work. There is still a huge disparity of BAME individuals in the creative industry. Currently only 13% of the creative industry workforce identify as coming from Black and Minority Ethnic backgrounds. In addition, only 8% of senior positions have BAME representation. Spotlighting this subject is as important as ever. True d136
London, United KingdomFull Time
- London, United KingdomFull Time
+ Show more
- Account Planning
- Creative Thinker
- Strategic Planning
Master in International Marketing
Distinction The majority of the courses adopted an international approach to marketing with modules including Global Marketing Management,Global Business and International Entrepreneurship. This course also provided some stable marketing courses, namely, buyer behaviour and market research.
BA History (Hons)
2:1 This course focused on Modern History, predominately from 1900s onwards.