You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Extensive experience in Digital Content Management, Project Management and Event Management with a proven track record in managing B2C and B2B websites within Diageo, a leading global FMCG company and Sky, broadcast media giant. Well respected for building excellent working relationships, utilising highly effective communication skills. A highly motivated team player, combining analytical thinking and strong commercial awareness to seek out opportunities and deliver results
• Successfully managed redesign and build of large corporate website and localised country sites for Cunningham Lindsey – one of the largest global loss adjusting and claims management companies. • Clear understanding of expectations in a delivery context with the ability to problem solve in a high-pressured environment. • Proactive, detail conscious and process driven with the ability to work to an agile methodology. • Ability to build strong professional relationships, key for stakeholder management. • Proactively highlighted, escalated and resolved issues. • Used a consultative management style to ensure the team delivered on time and on budget.
• Niche entertainment brand specialising in promoting Caribbean arts and culture with innovative commercial ideas, utilising an awareness of trends in dynamic and constantly evolving environments • Core commercial activities revolve around regular social events, with an innovative approach used in order to create a safe and exciting environment in which people can enjoy themselves • The brand’s objective is to find growth by means of diversity and cultural accessibility, achieved through having the courage to implement new ideas, and to excel by executing them to the highest standards • Proven experience in researching, marketing and creative direction; continually monitoring trends and the activities of relevant brands to ensure that advertising and marketing strategies deliver the right message, create a lasting impression among consumers and improve product value • Successful involvement at Notting Hill Carnival in 2014, achievements included delivering multiple projects on time and within budget; also negotiating and securing funds from corporate sponsors including Johnnie Walker, Tesco, Caribbean Airlines and Allied Broadcasting Network • Supervised sign-off on marketing material and campaigns, working alongside the sponsors to ensure that creatives and messages met the companies’ brand and regulatory guidelines • Ability to meticulously plan, design and launch marketing campaigns with flair across multiple digital channels and print, that drive awareness across target audiences, maintain brand consistency and build credibility of the brand and associated brands • Managed end to end the planning and delivery of events including sourcing and contracting venues and services with due diligence, possessing the aptitude to maintain poise in challenging situations • Strong interpersonal skills, confident with an outgoing personality and connected to an extensive network of people across varied industries
• 3+ years experience in managing multi-channel website for the worlds leading premium drinks company • Owner and manager of DRINKiQ.com, Diageo’s global Responsible Drinking website sharing best practice tools and resources including localised country sites across international platforms • Content creation and site content maintenance for consumer-facing and internal websites. Achieved ongoing cross-functional collaboration and 3rd parties management to support deployment of content via CMS that was user-centric and relevant, with a consistent and on-brand tone of voice • Actively understood the business needs and was able to identify, establish, develop and manage solid relationships with key stakeholders • Developed appropriate design briefs for external agency partners, adding value by applying a good insight of design principles in order to deliver projects well within budget • Project managed multiple campaign developments from conception to completion across print and digital up to £500k in budget Sustainability & Responsibility Reporting • Managed design concepts, overseeing photo shoots, ensuring that concept and photography complied with the DMC • Editor of Diageo.com, with a keen eye for detail and process, responsible for implementing integrated reporting of featured case studies • Managed Sustainability & Responsibility assets across internal platforms; responsibilities included S&R internal communications, encouraging growth and engagement via content exposure and execution Diageo Foundation • Reviewed, compiled and managed Diageo Foundation grant applications and financial transactions, worked with NGOs & Charities to see applications from £1k to £7m through their life cycles • Project managed the re-launch of internal donations website ‘Diageo Giving For Good’ working closely with copy writers, developers and design agencies Ad Hoc Projects • Gained awards for the highly successful rebranding and development of Diageo’s global, internal environmental initiative GREENiQ.com, including the introduction of a toolkit to facilitate localisation • Creatively and proactively designed & executed effective internal PR campaigns and event management for GREENiQ, Diageo IS, Brand Assurance, IWD, WWD and Earth Hour • Created marketing campaigns and employee engagement for brands including Pommery Champagne, Shui Jing Fang and Naked Turtle Rum
• Successful event management, design and implementation of Customer Pavilion for Global Conference 2010 in Shanghai, China • Assisted in the event management of The Johnnie Walker Championships and The Trinity Forum held at Gleneagles and Cannes Trade Event • Established and maintained key relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the business and in travel retail, airlines, cruise, border retail, military and diplomatic • Created and implemented “Marketing Munchies”, an award winning internal communications concept • Developed ongoing internal communications and became responsible for creating and publishing digital multimedia content online and printed communications distributed globally • Provided effective and proactive organisational and administrative support, and exceptional office management
• Researched and presented concepts for features and articles, worked closely with internal teams and external agencies in order to create visual content and copy for multiple sites across Sky.com • Sourced interviewees, filmed and edited Video Profiles for Sky Careers site • Administered content for Sky Blogs and social media platforms • Successfully designed and implemented departmental micro-sites accessed via company Sharepoint • Compiled reports providing site performance analysis and statistics