I'm a self-taught graphic artist from Marseille and I am currently based in London. I have10 years combined experience in fashion design, product development and more recently graphic design doing artwork design for clothing, posters and book covers. My design medium of choice is typography and I am passionate about social justice, sustainable and inclusive business practices. As a result, I create work that's colourful and uplifting but also tackle issues such as racism and injustice towards people from minority backgrounds.
- 'I Have The Power' Campaign for the British Red CrossArtwork design for the latest campaign of the British Red Cross ‘I Have The Power’ which encourages people to use the power of kindness to help people in need, especially people affected by COVID-19. Artwork is being used as promo tool for the campaign and is also being printed onto posters and merchandise (such as mugs, notebooks, tea towels etc) to raise funds for the British Red Cross.
- Stay Sane Stay Safe projectThe Hague based Studio Lennarts & de Bruijn started the Stay Sane Stay Safe project back in April 2020 asking creatives all over the world to design and submit uplifting posters that anyone can download /print / share for FREE to spread positivity during the Coronavirus pandemic. I submitted a design which is now live on the Stay Safe Stay Sane website alongside the work of many other amazing creatives. My design has also been projected on a building right across the UMC Hospital in the Bijlmer
- People Over ProfitA T-shirt and Sweatshirt design in support of garment workers in Bangladesh who have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. According to the Center for Global Workers’ Rights, over 1 million garment workers in Bangladesh have lost their jobs or been furloughed due to garment orders and shipments being cancelled and unpaid, with no financial safety net or any promise of getting their jobs back. Garment workers are rarely paid a decent wage so this pandemic will have a drastic negative impac
- The Black Joy Posters CollectionAs part of a zine collaboration with online platform Ayoka and urban culture webzine 33 Carats, I designed a series of posters to go along the zine's theme of celebrating Black Joy. The aim of the zine is to showcase black artists, black people doing good within the Black community and beyond and the various ways Black people around the world keep themselves happy and joyful. I wanted this to be reflected in my posters by using both colourful imagery and uplifiting messages. In addition, I was
- Not Even Water | A Ramadan SpecialThe 'Not Even Water' collection was inspired by the question that most Muslims are all too familiar with - 'Not Even Water????'. This design was a humorous way for Muslims who are fasting during Ramadan to notify the non Muslims around them that indeed, they will not be drinking water during their period of fasting. It was launched for Ramadan 2019 in collaboration with brand Sassy Apparel.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit
- Black Joy: a special zine by Ayoka & 33 CaratsThe same way that some people have a hard time understanding the concepts of #BlackLivesMatter or #BlackGirlMagic, some won’t understand #BlackJoy: Don’t all people deserve to feel joy? What is so specific about the type of joy felt by Black people? To answer these questions, we spoke to activists and artists who believe that Black joy is a way of resisting racism, sexism and all forms of oppression. We explored spaces designed specifically for Black people to express joy freely and unapologet
- CAD Design
- CAD Drawings
- Product Development
- Product Descriptions
- Trend Research
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Garment Technology
- Garment Fitting
- Garment Design