I love brand and love helping purpose driven brands amplify their USP to do more good. I have15+ years of driving engagement awareness and visibility for social entrepreneurs, brands and charities -to cut through the ever growing noise. I am a strong believer is the collective power of community and leading with authenticity. Followers are great but doers are better. A certified life coach - I help women amplify their purpose From running my own business to working with global companies I can flex my skills and adapt to most set-ups.
- RetrospectivePortrait exhibition by renowned photographer Tom Oldham to celebration the first anniversary of the not-for-profit club at The House of St Barnabas. Held over two weeks February 2015 featuring some of the famous supporters, contributers and trainees from the charity's Employment Academy.
- Art Social 15Art Social, The House of St Barnabas' annual festival of arts and culture returned for its 2nd year. The week long festival consisted of a free public arts programme, an installation in Soho Square and a ticketed weekend festival. The weekend festival featured talks (Wallpaper*, Hole&Corner, Patternity, Hannah Pool, Ossian Ward, Idler Academy) workshops with Oh Comely Magazine. live music and entertainment. The festival was supported by Arts Council I founded the festival and co-curated this alongside Ekow Eshun who came on board as Creative Director.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Dirty Rotten Socials Dirty Rotten Socials is a series of events curated for The House of St Barnabas, that invite the audience to roll up their sleeves, get close to the experts and solve a real social challenge. Guests were encouraged to work creatively with speakers and each other to create viable solutions to problems faced by society today, ending the evening with a manifesto that drew together crowd-sourced ideas and insights. The first three events in the series, curated in collaboration with Pioneers Post, l
- THE FUTURE OF MEMBERSHIPSince 2015, the New Citizenship Project has been working with membership organisations on a shared inquiry; to explore a future of membership focused primarily on participation in purpose, not transactions and benefits. We published the findings from our early work in the 'Future of Membership' report in 2016. The report brings together the process and outputs, and shares the model we have developed together to help other organisations explore a path towards participatory membership. Since the3
- Leaders with social heart: 100 creative changemakersCelebrating social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, so we've partnered with Squarespace – whose mission is to inspire people with creative ideas to succeed – to shine a light on 100 influential luminaries from art, technology, charity, design, business and more that are working tirelessly to make our world a better place. To highlight these organisations, we asked 10 creative changemakers to each nominate 10 people behind inspiring brands, products and movements with amazing social
+ Show more
Director of Engagement & CommunicationsNordoff Robbins
London, United KingdomFull Time
Currently leading the charity through a major reposition to bring it into new relevance.
Head of Marketing & CommunicationsBorough Market
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Was responsible for overhauling their digital architecture and updating and refining their brand identity. During the pandemic I took their entire public engagement offering online, created two digital festivals and leveraged a global community via social media. Responsible for rebrand and new website
+ Show more
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Curatorial Content
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Marketing Strategy
- Video Production