A reliable and responsible professional seeking a position that will utilise her organisational and analytical skills. Trustworthy, flexible and determined to get a job done, as proven by holding varied professional positions in retail, journalism, and teaching ESL. Capable of working under pressure, meeting deadlines, hardworking and eager to learn. - Experienced in retail, working as sales assistant and stockroom assistant for Cath Kidston. - Vast experience in fashion production and executive production for fashion and beauty editorials, writing of articles and profiles, and conducting interviews about fashion, beauty and well-being for GLOSS and Lola Magazine at Abril Group. - Native-like spoken and written English, acquired from 6-year experience teaching ESL. - Experienced in composing press releases, dealing enquiries, planning, developing and implementing PR strategies - Competent in iconography, researching and purchasing beauty, fashion and touristic images through international websites. - Proficient in casting models and characters, and in fashion, jewellery, beauty, objects and location production. - Profound knowledge in creating financial spreadsheets, managing budgets and suppliers. - Knowledge in the garment industry, dealing and purchasing fabrics and other items, QC, sending out and receiving garments from processing. - Bachelor degree in Fashion, majored in Product Management.
- Running of the stockroom; - Processing the receipt and movement of goods and any necessary paperwork; - Quality assurance to avoid damage and prevent stock loss; - Placing orders; - Filling out inventory and logistics reports; - Preparing stock for operations, such as mark downs; - Providing support to colleagues in the shop floor; - Customer service; - Visual merchandising; - Training and product knowledge.
- Development of beauty articles, photoshoots, shopping spreads; - Iconography; - Written articles about beauty, health, sex and well-being. Published at magazines Elle, Nova Cosmopolitan, Boa Forma and Viagem & Turismo from Abril Group.
- Managing press inquires; - Public Relations; - Branding; - Coordinating information between press and models; - Mailing organization; - Planning actions and events along with clients and social media development.
Beauty Editor at Lola Magazine, January 2013 – August 2013 (8 months) - Conception and development of beauty articles and photoshoots; - Executive production; - Text and image research and purchase; - Managed logistics, budgets and hired collaborators; - Written articles and conducted interviews about beauty, health, sex and well-being. Fashion Reporter at Lola Magazine, August 2010 – December 2012 (2 years 5 months) - Fashion, objects and locations productions; - Executive production; - Text and image research and purchase; - Managed logistics, budgets and hired collaborators; - Written articles and interviews about fashion, design and other subjetcs. Freelancer Fashion Production at revista Lola Magazine, May 2010 – August 2010 (3 months) - Fashion, objects and locations productions for the editorial project of Lola Magazine; - Executive production. Fashion intern at GLOSS magazine, June 2008 – December 2009 (1 year 8 months) - Provided general assistance to the fashion team; - Managed samples's traffic; - Participated conception and development and assisted fashion photoshoots; - Fashion, objects and locations productions; - Executive production; - Text and image research and purchase.
- Coordinated information between press and clients; - Mailing organization, and general PR services; - Planned actions and events along with clients; - Written press releases and articles.
- Negotiated and executed raw material purchase orders; - Managed and developed relationships with suppliers; - QC; - General assistance to the department.