You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Very Passionate, highly motivated, hard working, dedicated and enthusiastic who has a willingness to learn and achieve. I have a key understanding of fit, aesthetics, proportion, emerging trends, fabric and colour. I have achieved this as well as very good communication and organizational skills through my professional experiences.
• Processing orders accurately – Using Excel to create packing lists, delivery notes and carton labels whilst leasing with the accounts and warehouse teams to ensure that all orders are boxed correctly and leave on time. • Ensuring that any issues with orders where amended and recorded. • Overseeing approved samples and sending duplicates to the press office – I had to ensure that all samples where correctly organized and that we have duplicates of every sample sent, if we didn’t I had to make sure that duplicates where being ordered from the factory. • Organizing samples in the show room, and preparing approved samples ready to be taken to trade shows. • Creating the A/W 15 catalogue and look book which will be sent to all our current and potentially new stockiest – I had to create a clear and concise A/W 15 catalogue which will be sent to the buyers, I also had to create a Look Book which clearly showed the brand aesthetic and muse. • Organizing and managing my time to ensure all tasks are completed, which gave me very good organizational and time management skills.
• Researching and design development and Shop research, and creating mood boards to show this research • Couture construction – this gave me a good understanding of the precision of couture construction whilst allowing me to refine my pattern cutting and technical skills • I helped to create an installation at the ME hotel in London • I was given the responsibility of styling a shoot on behalf of the brand and working with the film marker and photographer Thomas Knights.
• Providing excellent customer service with an exceptional knowledge of the products and brand ethos. • Organizing and managing delivery. • Restocking - ensuring appropriate sizes are on the shop floor at all times • Working to a high standard under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of visual standards at all times. • Basic visual tasks including, changing mannequins, assisting with in store displays and placing of new collection • Cash wrap • Ensuring fitting rooms are running smoothly during busy periods • Training new recruits
• Giving a high level of customer service at all times • Recommending products to customers and advising appropriately • Cash wrap • Dealing with and resolving any customer queries or problems
• Communicating with customers and giving a high level of customer service • Resolving any issues that arose • Communication between the kitchen, bar and restaurant • Ensuring all orders are correct • Dealing with bill payments • Multi tasking and working very well in a high paced stressful environment
2-week internship within the fashion department where I shadowed the women’s wear buyers. • Market research • Organizing the fabric library • Filing • Note taking during meetings • Attending fitting • Meeting suppliers • Taking phone calls
Textiles - A English literature - B English Language - C Maths - C Science - C Additional Applied Science - C Business Studies - C RE - C Art - C