A multi-skilled social and content marketer with over 8 years’ experience of managing and developing audience-driven brand and product content. Including; always-on acquisitions, retention strategies and nurturing social media communities. Strong commercial writing skills, ideation and analytical thinking, to consistently exceed benchmarks and KPIs across B2C and B2B industries. Inspirational leadership and communication skills that define common goals and results.
- BRITA - Dear Joanna Campaign (IRIS)Following on from the success of Joanna Lumley & BRITA’s social films, the Dear Joanna campaign puts Joanna back in the advisory role and let people confess their Single-Use Plastic Sins (SUPS), with her encouraging the public to feel good about small changes in a variety of different short social sketches. In the early launch, the campaign was recognised and announced as Campaigns ad of the day: https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/brita-get-green-on-iris/1710207. The Joanna video series ge
- SUZUKI Always-on & Paid Amplification (IRIS)After customer and social listening, it was clear Suzuki has a vast superfan base that enjoys historic, tech wizardry and environmental tonality that the brand was eager to play up in social messaging. Therefore, I developed and recommended several social amplifications to inject some Suzuki-ness into Suzuki’s social channels between a wider social strategy reset.
- Johnnie Walker - Due Lipa Studio 2054 (Inside Ideas)Johnnie Walker was the official spirits sponsor of Dua Lipa’s global Studio 2054 Livestream event. Part theatre performance, part live gig, the event was 2020's challenge to the restrictions placed on performers and live face-to-face concerts. Featuring high-profile stars including Kylie Minogue, Elton John, FKA Twigs, Johnnie Walker branding was built into the set and performance, including a Johnnie Walker bar and branded DJ booth. Working alongside Dua Lipa's team, Smarts PR and AnalogFolk
- Johnnie Walker - The Man Who Documentary (Inside Ideas)To raise awareness of Something Originals collaboration with Partizan Films documentary The Man Who Walked Around The World - a history and iconic look back at the history and influence of Johnnie Walker, I worked with the Inside Ideas and Johnnie Walker team on an exciting global content plan to generate intrigue and interest of the feature film by Anthony Wonke. Available online and the Discovery Channel, the initial output of the trailer activity was used to leverage the documentary to driv
- Johnnie Walker 2020/21 Sustainability Drive #JWNextSteps #SpiritOfProgress (Inside Ideas)To support the promotion of Johnnie Walker’s ‘gift of one million trees’ announcement, I worked with the Inside Ideas team on a social media campaign consisting of supporting messaging and a bank of social assets. https://www.diageo.com/en/news-and-media/features/johnnie-walker-launches-vision-to-plant-one-million-trees-in-scotland/ Post copy was crafted to complement the asset that introduces Johnnie Walker’s tree planting commitment to a consumer audience, indicating that this is only the sta
- Royal Salute - Historical Royal Palaces & Special Edition WhiskyRoyal Parties and British Royal history form an important part of Royal Salutes heritage. As part of its partnership with the Historical Royal Palaces, I worked on the ideation with the Pernod Ricard and Oliver team to create a number of interactive GIF assets to amplify this special relationship. I was also involved in briefing designers, social media content planning, copywriting, scheduling, publishing and monitoring.
+ View all
Social Media Consultant (Diageo)inside ideas group
London, United KingdomFreelance
Developed and delivered Northern Europe Belsazar channel always-on and paid social media activity. - Managed the paid content development and delivery of Tanqueray and Gordon’s.
Social & Content Consultant (Huawei)Grayling PR
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Developed and delivered Huawei CBG global channel always-on activity for Q2. - Managed the AppGallery team to develop and deliver channel campaigns and the launch of a new banking app.
+ Show more
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Amplification
- Social Analysis
- Content Analysis
- Social Media Management
- Social Content
- Social Content Strategy
- Social Copywriting
- Influencer Engagement
- Influencer Marketing