Do you really want to delete project Store and Window Displays?
Do you really want to hide project Store and Window Displays?
Do you really want to unhide project Store and Window Displays?
• Ensuring that the store looks stylish, modern and striking. Meeting each specific brands requirements and providing recommendations based upon my illustrations, fashion knowledge and creative visions. • Creating creative window displays including movement of items within window systems multiple times a week. •Presenting and styling all promotional material and merchandise of all departments including concessions. Installing large graphics, elevated displays, lifting and maneuvering of fixtures. • Merchandising of departments to ensure maximised selling opportunities through developing and maintaining excellent Visual Standards. • Supervisor duties - Responding to a changing agenda of tasks and deadlines to ensure instructions from headquarters are met - to modify resources under pressure and adapt to the store environment including promotions and events. • Organising the work projects, e-mails and diary planning and ensure email communication is managed in a timely manner - organising, preparing and implementing sale, offers and new trend advertising • Responding to local customer market patterns, to boost sales in relatable products through promotional displays and advertising. • Manage deliveries and stock room resources for all store divisions, events and ‘seasonal moves’, to enforce maximise sales of merchandise as efficiently as possible.
• Preparing and teaching courses for Spoken English and Extensive Reading courses • Producing hand drawn visual content for the school to spark creativity in my students. • Encouraging team-building skills - Coordinating group projects, working to deadlines and presenting to parents. • Creating educational games and activities whilst carrying out formative and summative assessments. • Mentoring and tutoring students in one on one classes to enhance their learning speed and encouraging creativity at all times. • Creating Event decorations and organising large groups of foreign students. • Adapting to working and living in a different culture.
- Waitress duties, stock rotation (management duties). - Arranging schedules, deliveries, bookings and reservations, via telephone and face to face contact. - Restaurant preparation for formal functions. - Serving and preparing food and drink, till and money duties. - Sharing designated chores and administrative tasks.
• Illustrated marketing advertisements to promote and improve business reach • Started several social media campaigns • Presenting orientation, general enquiries & services, local area information and transport. • Maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the establishment. • Bookings, reservations, telephone duties • Handling till and deliveries • Customer data entry and electronic archiving.
• Created promotional material • Personal concierge service • Presenting orientation, general enquiries and services, local area information • Maintaining high standards of cleanliness by ensuring efficiency of the workforce • Data entry analysis and creation of promotional content • Till duties and money handling • Incorporated advertisements for the local Fringe festival activities into the marketing plan • Supplier Relations
• Waitress duties, stock rotation (management duties) • Restaurant preparation • Serving and preparing food and drink.
• Arranging bookings, reservations and deliveries. • Catering, decorating and hosting children's parties • Telephone duties • Filed daily notes, organising and restocking • Face-painting, artwork for amusements and birthday events • Creating puppets/popup books/illustrations for children
• Ensuring a well-stocked and visually pleasant appearance throughout the multiple sections of the large store. - Incorporating visual displays with handmade creative content, merchandised in an eye-catching, easily understad manner for the large age range of target market customers. • Creating seasonal and local celebratory promotional displays i.e Christmas, Halloween, Harvest, Easter, School Holidays etc. • Advising customers with personal recommendations of books, magazines and music. • Developing customer service skills. • Stock-rotation, money-handling and stock-level estimating in regards to promotions and items in demand.
During my degree I had opportunity to study and practice of a variety of creative methods, including digital art, sculpture, drawing, etc. I developed my organisation and time management skills, producing quality in order to meet to regular deadlines.