You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Ensuring that the store looks stylish, modern and striking. Meeting each specific brands requirements and providing recommendations based upon my illustrations, fashion knowledge and creative visions. • Creating creative window displays including movement of items within window systems multiple times a week. •Presenting and styling all promotional material and merchandise of all departments including concessions. Installing large graphics, elevated displays, lifting and maneuvering of fixtures. • Merchandising of departments to ensure maximised selling opportunities through developing and maintaining excellent Visual Standards. • Supervisor duties - Responding to a changing agenda of tasks and deadlines to ensure instructions from headquarters are met - to modify resources under pressure and adapt to the store environment including promotions and events. • Organising the work projects, e-mails and diary planning and ensure email communication is managed in a timely manner - organising, preparing and implementing sale, offers and new trend advertising • Responding to local customer market patterns, to boost sales in relatable products through promotional displays and advertising. • Manage deliveries and stock room resources for all store divisions, events and ‘seasonal moves’, to enforce maximise sales of merchandise as efficiently as possible.
• Preparing and teaching courses for Spoken English and Extensive Reading courses • Producing hand drawn visual content for the school to spark creativity in my students. • Encouraging team-building skills - Coordinating group projects, working to deadlines and presenting to parents. • Creating educational games and activities whilst carrying out formative and summative assessments. • Mentoring and tutoring students in one on one classes to enhance their learning speed and encouraging creativity at all times. • Creating Event decorations and organising large groups of foreign students. • Adapting to working and living in a different culture.
- Waitress duties, stock rotation (management duties). - Arranging schedules, deliveries, bookings and reservations, via telephone and face to face contact. - Restaurant preparation for formal functions. - Serving and preparing food and drink, till and money duties. - Sharing designated chores and administrative tasks.
• Illustrated marketing advertisements to promote and improve business reach • Started several social media campaigns • Presenting orientation, general enquiries & services, local area information and transport. • Maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the establishment. • Bookings, reservations, telephone duties • Handling till and deliveries • Customer data entry and electronic archiving.
• Created promotional material • Personal concierge service • Presenting orientation, general enquiries and services, local area information • Maintaining high standards of cleanliness by ensuring efficiency of the workforce • Data entry analysis and creation of promotional content • Till duties and money handling • Incorporated advertisements for the local Fringe festival activities into the marketing plan • Supplier Relations
• Waitress duties, stock rotation (management duties) • Restaurant preparation • Serving and preparing food and drink.
• Arranging bookings, reservations and deliveries. • Catering, decorating and hosting children's parties • Telephone duties • Filed daily notes, organising and restocking • Face-painting, artwork for amusements and birthday events • Creating puppets/popup books/illustrations for children
• Ensuring a well-stocked and visually pleasant appearance throughout the multiple sections of the large store. - Incorporating visual displays with handmade creative content, merchandised in an eye-catching, easily understad manner for the large age range of target market customers. • Creating seasonal and local celebratory promotional displays i.e Christmas, Halloween, Harvest, Easter, School Holidays etc. • Advising customers with personal recommendations of books, magazines and music. • Developing customer service skills. • Stock-rotation, money-handling and stock-level estimating in regards to promotions and items in demand.
During my degree I had opportunity to study and practice of a variety of creative methods, including digital art, sculpture, drawing, etc. I developed my organisation and time management skills, producing quality in order to meet to regular deadlines.