You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Drive sales in store through innovative and directional visual display techniques whilst reinforcing the brand identity. - Reporting to the store manager, lead and develop a team of 2 visual assistants and direct the implementation of windows, internal visual displays, promotional and seasonal graphics and inspiring excellent visual projection throughout the store.
• Handled inbound telephone and email enquiries for all UK & Irish Stores and advised customers on products and services. • Placed telephone orders and dealt effectively with complaints and customer issues. • Liaised with store, head office and e-commerce teams to ensure customer enquiries were successfully dealt with.
• Drove sales in store by working as part of a small team to plan and implement all visual presentations, styling and merchandising throughout the store. • Responsible for ensuring all interior displays, merchandise, promotional material and window displays were continuously presented to the highest excellence in accordance with company guidelines and in keeping with the brand identity. • As a member of management I was responsible for supervising the sales floor and providing training on a regular basis. Also regularly participated in meetings and presentations with area and support team and was involved in many high profile campaign events within the store.
• Devised an editorial content strategy for a start up fashion and shopping website for US readers. • Produced daily editorial content for the website and social media profiles. • Recruited and managed a small team of freelance writers and contributors. • Created and edited all marketing copy for the website, social media profiles and advertising elements. • Created and designed website and social media graphics and layouts for editorial content. • Liaised with PR’s, bloggers, designers and external parties for promotional opportunities. • Worked closely with the Director on marketing strategies as well as created seasonal social media campaigns and regular interactive events and competitions.
• Responsible for styling, building and maintaining windows displays and interior presentations within the flagship store in Barcelona, Spain. • Led and developed a team of 2 assistants to style all mannequins on a weekly basis, whilst following company directives and interpreting the latest fashion forward trends for our customers. • Created and implemented new concepts and mini trends to meet the demand of our clientele and to boost the sales of under performing product lines. • Developed my language skills by learning Spanish and basic Catalan on the job.
• Created and launched a personal shopping service within the Victoria Street store, London. • Sourced and hosted customer appointments on a daily basis and maintained a loyal client database whilst regularly exceeding sales targets. • Created and managed a promotional marketing campaign for the service with in the local market. • Designed and produced copy for all marketing elements and a regular email newsletter for clients. • Sourced and maintained local business partnerships for mutual promotional opportunities. • Organised and styled many internal and external fashion shows and events. • Helped at larger external events within the company, including a charity fashion show for Children in Need at the BBC offices in west London and a Royal Warrant Holders private shopping event at the flagship Oxford Street store. • Transferred to Jenners, Edinburgh in November 2010 and continued working as a Personal Shopper and brand ambassador and gained valuable management experience.