As a creative director, hybrid designer and executive I am equally experienced in the corporate side of business, agency environments and the freelance game. I have explored and mastered most aspects of communication and design and I am now recognized as a multidisciplinary creative who is equally established in strategy, concept and execution of brand communication. I was lucky enough to collaborate, inspire and be inspired by some of the most talented creatives in their respective fields. My professional network reaches far, beyond disciplines, cultures and borders and so do I.
- Etsy - Christmas CampaignRole: Creative direction, concept and visual language for agency GLÜCK in Berlin, 2021 Festive TV and Social Media campaign for Etsy. Developed and executed exclusively for German audiences and focussing on meaningful gifting trough product customization and craftsmanship, using the tagline „Geschenke, die die Welt bedeuten“ (gifts that mean the world). Directed by Spencer Creigh Photographed by Thimios Bakatakis Produced by BWGTBLD
- Swarovski - Crystal PalaceBrand Design and Visual Language: Crystal Palace is the Swarovski flagship brand in high end lighting and architecture. It regularly collaborates with renown designers for special editions, themed collections and bespoke one-of pieces of art. CCS created and executed a brand identity and design relaunch along with a new visual language for Crystal Palace. Role: Global, creative lead of CCS (Corporate Creative Services), Swarovski’s in-house design and communications network, 2017 - 2019.
- Audemars Piguet - AR#1Acoustic Research Episode One. Film and installation for the press release event at the 2015 Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie in Geneva. For the all new AP Royal Oak Acoustic Research #1, a AP prototype that explores the technological possibilities of acoustic intensity, clarity and sustained tone and volume in a wristwatch. Role: Idea, concept and creative direction for MullenLowe in London, 2014.
- Audemars Piguet - Royal OakOffshore Selfwinding Tourbillon Chronograph: PR, social media and showroom film for the launch of the AP Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding Tourbillon Chronograph at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie in Geneva. Role: Creative direction, supervision and sound design for MullenLowe in London, 2014.
- Audemars Piguet - The MillenaryAPs 2015 launch of the new Woman's Millenary Collection, focusing on the expression of powerful, grown-up femininity and the complications of the Millenary. Featuring Anouck Lepère, filmed by Baillie Walsh and shot by David Bailey. Product beauties by Richard Foster. Role: Campaign design, creative direction and executional support to Paul Jarvis (ECD) for MullenLowe Group in London, 2014.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Brand Design
- Print Design
- Strategic Communications
- Employer Branding
- Creative Consulting
- Creative Arts
- Communication Design
- Concept Creation
- Communication Planning