You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Composing articles and other writing material for my client’s website and blog. • Carrying out interviews as well as writing case studies and editing content by other contributing writers. • Planning monthly Social Media campaigns according to the company’s marketing strategy. • Generating quality leads for the sales division, maximising the Marketing Department’s ROI.
• Managed the Paperwork for all repairs carried out for Croydon Council properties and updated the company’s CRM system. • Worked alongside the Quantity Surveyor in making sure that all financial reports are correct. • Managed the Commercial Team in the absence of the Head of Finance, distributed tasks to all Finance Administrators and were responsible in exceeding our targets. • Data input and processed payments as well as detected and discussed incorrect claims for payment as they arised, avoiding them developing into payment queries. • Liaised with the client, tenants and operatives as well as scheduled appointments, providing an excellent and efficient customer service. • Trained new starters on CRM and scheduling systems as well as made sure that correct coding and payment procedures were being followed.
• First point of contact, delivered high standards of visitor service as well as demonstrated knowledge of the exhibition. • Invigilated artworks and provided assistance to visitors including running the gallery shop as well as giving information about the exhibition. • Assisted with exhibition installation and take down days. • Supported marketing of current exhibition as well as undertook research for the Gallery Director.
• Coordinated housing requests for communal repairs to all Affinity Sutton properties in London and Sussex. • Booked appointments and supplied works orders to subcontractors and operatives to attend to urgent and routine works. • Liaised with Housing Officers and Property Managers on a daily basis. • Carried out chase up calls to tenants and company partners as well as replied to all emails regarding communal repairs or updates. • Processed data into CRM and Scheduling Software such as Accu-Serv and Opti-time.
• Assisted the Gallery Manager in a variety of administrative roles including filing consignment agreements and sales invoices. • Produced content for the gallery’s website and managed the online blog. • Gained an insight into the multiple aspects of running and operating a gallery. • Supported the Production Manager in installing exhibitions and obtained a good understanding of organizing an exhibition. • Liaised with exhibiting artists and ensured that the artworks were safely handled and wrapped.
• Became accustomed with the main topics of critical and methodological debate within art and design history. • Developed an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the history and theory of art and design in Britain and Internationally. • Explored the critical practices of interdisciplinary academic research. • Carried out high level research and produced an exhibition website as part of my final project.