You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Assist in the production of clients’ orders by preparing various parts of the cake i.e. ganache, cake mix, decorations. • Help set up presentation of orders at venues. • Update and manage social media channels: Instagram • Replying to enquiries
• Chose to complete my Social Action Project for the residents of Finch Court, Ongar, adhering to the programme’s ethos of making a difference within the local community. • Allowed me to delegate various duties to my team members, instigating leadership skills for my personal development. • Conscientious in fulfilling tasks to a high standard, for the needs of a group or individual and build long-lasting relationships.
• Contributed to developing a distribution strategy of marketing materials for the Centre of Applied Linguistics Departmental Ball 2018 • Collaborated on the ticket design with a team member and distributed tickets, monitoring the guest list and their plus ones.
• Volunteered as a Team Member where I was placed in the Catering Sector. • Helped serve and produce a wide range of hot and cold beverages to a mass client base • Received training in in basic food hygiene, cleanliness and deliver efficient and good customer service to our clients whilst maintaining a safe, clean environment for everyone.
• Volunteered as a Team Member of Merchandise for the annual Big Gig at Wembley Stadium, London • Familiarised myself with the general retail duties i.e. stock take, replenishing merchandise on display in a brief period of time doing this position. • Encountered and interacted with members of the general public, which enabled me to utilise my skills of dealing with individual needs.
Culture, Cognition and Society - 61% (2:1) Foreign Language Learning - 57% (2:2) Linguistics: Understanding Language - 60% (2:1) Language in Society - 67% (2:1) Research, Academic and Professional Skills - 74% (1) Culture and Interpersonal Relations - 64% (2:1) Linguistics: Acquisition and Use - 50% (2:2) Qualitative Research - 61% (2:1) Sociolinguistics - 64% (2:1) Applied Imagination: Theory and Practice - 49% (3) Global Connections: Understanding Cultural Literacy - 65% (2:1) Quantitative Research Methods - 62% (2:1) Dissertation - 63% (2:1) English Across Cultures - 62% (2:1) Communication Modes - 61% (2:1) Global Public Relations - 64% (2:1) Marketing Management - result pending Ethical Issues and Social Responsibility in Contemporary Business - result pending
L3 Distinction (42 credits at Distinction and 3 credits at Merit)
French Spanish English Language & Literature
French - A Spanish - A English Language - B English Literature - B Art and Design - B Music - B Mathematics - C BTEC Level 2 Applied Science - Merit
Awarded 'Most Relentless Fundraiser' at the 2016 Warwick RAG Awards for my fundraising efforts in aid of Meningitis Research Foundation