Hi, I'm Nathan, a Bristol-based UI, UX, and digital designer doing full website development too. I run Full Frontal Design - a creative studio specialised in designing and developing websites, apps, and brand identities. With experience working across a range of creative fields (and a masters degree in business to back it all up), I can quickly adapt to fit the needs of each project - focusing on the big picture, and the small stuff. I like to wear black. I also love minimal aesthetics, and believe in using simplicity to deliver stripped-back, human-focused solutions to digital problems. I'm always on the lookout for like minded people to collaborate with. Need help with your project, idea or business? Let's schedule a time to talk.
+ Show more
- Portfolio Website for Aniefiok 'Neef' EkpoudomAniefiok ‘Neef’ Ekpoudo is a writer and brand strategist from South London. Specialised in researching and documenting the urban and youth culture of contemporary Britain, his work spans everything from features in The Guardian, to award-winning campaigns with adidas, to ethnographic studies with Nike, and billboards for YouTube Music. Working closely with Aniefiok, we designed and developed a new portfolio website.
- Designing LUSID, an all-in-one asset management platformFINBOURNE is a technology company that builds advanced tools for the asset management industry. Through these tools, the company aims to enhance the availability and utility of investment data and information, simplify user access to this information and reduce operating and capital costs for asset managers. We worked closely with FINBOURNE’s in-house product and development teams to rethink the UX and visual design of LUSID, their cloud-based investment management platform. View full case stu
- Boiler Room (App Concept)Boiler Room is an online music platform broadcasting live music sessions from around the world. This project is my attempt to rethink how the Boiler Room iOS app approaches search, discovery, and content organisation. View full case study here: https://www.fullfrontaldesign.com/boiler-room-concept
- Chris Lefteri DesignChris Lefteri Design (CLD) is a multinational material-led design studio that bridges the gap between the material industries and the design community. I collaborated with the CLD team to design and develop an updated fully-responsive website. View full case study here: https://www.fullfrontaldesign.com/chris-lefteri
Projects credited in
- Oliver BrownFor just shy of 3 decades, Oliver Brown has been the destination brand for exquisite traditional and contemporary menswear collections. The Chelsea tailors have built a reputation for impeccable fit and clean-cut finishes delivered through a seamless and sophisticated in-store shopping experience. The business felt the existing templated e-commerce site did not reflect the brand narrative or utilise the opportunity to generate higher online conversions. We collaborated with the new Head of E-C1
Founder / Lead DesignerFull Frontal Design
Bristol, United KingdomFull Time
Full Frontal is a creative studio specialised in designing and developing websites, apps, and brand identities. From initial strategy, through to design and development, we’re a creative partner that will provide the support and expertise needed to bring your ideas to life.
+ Show more
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Web Design
- Digital Design
- Digital Strategy
- APP Design
- Web Development
- Adobe Creative Suite
+ Show more
Emerging Entertainment Business Model AwardBerklee College of Music - ValenciaEmerging Entertainment Business Model Award awarded for my startup Ekko.fm by Berklee College of Music
Graduate Dean's ListBerklee College of Music - ValenciaMade the graduate Dean's List at Berklee College of Music for achieving consistently high grade points during the spring semester of study.