Assistant Editor at POPSUGAR UK, Freelance PR exec and co-founder of youth agency Platform LDN. Previous experience includes working fashion weeks for Moschino and Burberry as well as editorial roles at Pause and Notion Magazine. Currently focusing on widening South-Asian representation across PopSugar UK platforms through interviews, spotlighting creatives, and telling the stories that matter.
- Feature: Why the Sneaker Industry Isn't More Inclusive For Women, and How We Can Change ThatIn-depth feature for POPSUGAR UK examining the UK sneaker industry, and its lack of inclusivity for women. Includes interviews with Jessy Law, Titi Finlay, The Sole Womens, Hypebeast, Crepe City, Sheaker Magazine, and Women In Sneakers.
- Interview: Gynae Girl Is the Instagram Account Encouraging South Asian Women to Talk About Sexual HealthInterview with the founder of GynaeGirl, an Instagram account that seeks to explain common sexual health problems, encouraging young women to learn about their bodies and care about their sexual health, particularly in communities where the subject is not talked about or explained.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit199
- Creative Mentor Network x Studio MorossAs it’s officially holiday season ☃ we’d like to introduce you to our brand new merch in collaboration with Studio Moross! Buy these for yourself or a loved one and know that you will be helping the Creative Mentor Network community increase diversity in the industry. Since 2014, the number of students taking up arts subjects at A-level in the UK (drama, music, art) has fallen by 13,000, almost 17% (BBC, 2019). Contrastingly, the UK creative industry is worth over £100bn and is growing at 4x25
- PlatformLDNI am a founder member of the youth creative agency PlatformLDN. Although having only existed for just over a year we have worked in partnership with Creative Media Network, Break Communications, and Shaftesbury Plc to put on the inaugural Soho Music Month. Soho Music Month was a series of 21 events delivered over 30 days in June to celebrate the diversity and talent within the Soho and Carnaby areas of London. Soho Music Month will be returning again in 2019 but in the meantime we have also se
+ Show more
Account ExecutiveM&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment
London, United KingdomFull Time
Looking after my main client accounts; Reebok UK, Reebok Global and Reebok Market Europe, supporting on media pitching, creative campaign strategy and ideation and managing events and launches. Assisting with research and trend forecasting projects for new business opportunities and managing our talent and influencer database for influencer marketing projects.
+ Show more
- Creative Arts
- Fashion Magazines
- Adobe Indesign
- Article Writing
- Assistant Styling
- Fashion Journalism
- Music Journalism
BA (Hons) Fashion Management and MarketingUniversity of Southampton
- Southampton, United Kingdom
Awarded First Class Honours. Modules included Creative Branding, Research & Communication, Strategic Fashion Marketing and Digital Fashion Marketing.