- Replica race car 3D designWhen German parts company CSP wanted a means of standing out from the crowd with their customer mail out it had to be a diecut 3D model of one of their race cars. In order to replicate the curves of the Karmann Type34 vehicle numerous paper prototypes had to be created. Since original production of this model back in 2012 the collectable nature of this product has demanded the need for 1000's of reprints and an additional Christmas campaign every year since.
- (Mary) Portas Pilot eventVolunteering my services in creating a local community event at South London art gallery 'DoopoDoopo' in which I called on parents and children alike to help create the worlds longest paper high street. I gave each budding artist a single diecut print of a local shop front and asked them to colour in and fill it with what would make their high street great again. The resulting designs were then bonded together and left on display in the gallery for one week before the parents were able to cla
- Cutout-n-Keep.comAfter years of working as an Art Director in the motoring industry I felt it was time to leave and put out some little side line projects the business needed to add a little fun. Cutout-n-Keep.com was one such venture, designing scale replicas of famous vehicles, printed and diecut for use as a memorable marketing handouts by customers all over the world.
- Redesign - SuperSailWorldI was recently asked to 'upcycle' luxury sailing magazine, SuperSailWorld in order to reach out to a broader spectrum of both, readers and advertising clients alike. To give credence to its fantastic content I opted for a much more sparing use of photography paired with a luxury slant on the typography. The resulting design has since enabled the advertising teams to pitch to agency clients whom would have previously been considered 'outside of their marketplace'
- 'The Kings of Cool' Photo retouchingA thorough knowledge of photography helps me create some dramatic imagery using relatively simple techniques. Manipulating my images into a stock library shot I was able to illustrate the key differences between these two ‘Kings of cool’ in the mountain biking scene.
+ View all
Group Art EditorTime Inc UK
- United KingdomFull Time
This role was specifically created for me, following my successes on the cycling titles previous, to bring the seven individual brands together to work as a hub. The complete editorial restructure I headed up enabled the sharing of skills across the teams allowing us to focus more on driving the brands forward whilst being more cost efficient.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Project Management
- Brand Identity
- Brand Development