Now: Product designer across web and mobile (iOS & Android). Stint is a fast-growth start-up offering students a way to support themselves through university by reinventing staffing in high street industries. Check them out: www.stint.co Before: I used to head creative and marketing for a tech-marketing start up in Soho. We're a half agency half AI-powered platform for influencer marketing. We use our technology to identify the best-fit influencers for each brand then work with both parties to create stunning campaigns. Career: My career trajectory so far has been an active and intentional exploration of different industries. From these experiences I've learnt that writing, creative direction, visual design and relationship building, are my keys to a happy career. As long as I spend my waking hours either creating, dreaming up ideas and strategies, deepening my relationship with others or capturing my experience in words, then I'm fulfilled.
- 100 Days of WritingA minimum of 100 words a day, every day for 100 days. This was the challenge I set myself. Below you'll find the first article I shared and the last article I wrote as part of the project. Notice the change in writing quality and style. It's amazing what a difference writing every day, and sharing, for 100 days can make to your relationship to your work, your thoughts and others.
- FORIJ | A Personal ProjectA creative collective connecting the dots of Glasgow's music scene. "The crew's name, Forij, is derived from the word 'forage', which means to search. Since their inception in 2015, they've been searching Scotland's underground art/music scene to find a space where their work can truly shine. Forij's main goal is to bring together "creatives from different fields and give them all the space to interact and share ideas." - Complex
- Mimosa Life | A Personal ProjectMimosalife was a creative collective in Glasgow, Scotland. Our aim was to create an alternative to the typical night life options and an inclusive space which catered to under-represented minorities. We offered Glaswegians an opportunity to engage with all facets of Glasgow's thriving cultural scene: from fashion to music, art and writing. Mimosa Life took the form of cultural events, fashion shows, music jams, live performances, black networking mixers, club nights and a sartorial blog. Once a
+ View all
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h132
- Fast Track 50: meet 50 trailblazers redefining the creative & digital industriesWe’re thrilled to announce 2019’s Fast Track 50! Google and The Dots have partnered on the inaugural Fast Track 50 programme to fast track the careers of 50 rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. Over the past six months, the Fast Track 50 have had unrivalled access to industry connections and opportunities through a series of profession/skills masterclasses, industry introductions and speed recruitment events with the best in t88
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Product designer working across iOS, Android, and responsive web-app.
Creative & Marketing LeadVensy
London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients: Roborace, Formula E, O2 and Responsible Gambling Week - Led over 25 influencer campaigns from creative strategy, to logistics, production and distribution - x3 industry standard results: avg. engagement rates of >10.5% - Writer: developed content marketing strategy and social strategy. I also write blogs, copy, newsletters ads and YouTube video scripts - Designer: designed the new Vensy.co.uk website, including all web assets - Designer: designed assets for case studies and pitch decks
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Creative Stragegy
- Creative Direction
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Client Relationships
- Content Creation
- Corporate Communications