I’m a freelance Senior Creative Artworker with over twelve years working in the design industry. I’ve worked with a number of high profile consumer clients throughout my career, delivering projects to a high standard. These include Westfield, Sainsbury's, Upper Crust, Fuller's, Vue Cinemas, Yo! Sushi, Costa and many more. Campaigns i've worked on can include anything from as little as a social post, press ad or in store point of sale, to large scale artwork for buses, lift doors and escalators. Beyond creative artworking, i have experience in retouching, video editing, coding and studio management. As a creative i enjoy having diversity in the roles i take on. It not only presents new challenges, but i gain further experience that will benefit my career and the agencies i work for.
- Westfield Summer 2019Throughout the year, we would work with Westfield to deliver a number of campaigns for their shopping centres in Shepherd’s Bush and Stratford. This particular campaign was for Summer 2019. Our Art Director worked with an illustrator to develop the design of the overall artwork, and once each concept was agreed to, it would then move into production. Each concept would then be adapted and artworked to internal specifications for lift doors, escalators and door decals, and also externally for
- Vue Cinemas – Induction BookletFollowing Vue’s brand strategy revamp, we were asked to work alongside another agency called Joint, to build upon Vue’s POS and supporting material. I worked alongside my Creative Director to design and develop a new staff induction booklet for new employees. We were briefed to refresh the existing booklet in line with Vue’s brand revamp.
- Westfield Europe – Summer 2019These are a selection of large format graphics to promote Westfield’s in-store services. Each design would range from hiring personal’s shopper’s to instructions on tax refunds, and advertised within their shopping centre’s throughout Europe. These large formats would range from wide hoardings to digital screens, as both still’s and stop motion animations.
- Tu Lingerie‘All boobs welcome’ was a national campaign to celebrate diversity and encourages women to embrace their bodies as they are. I worked closely with my Art Director to push the campaign into wider formats. From press ads and in store POS at Sainsbury’s, to larger formats for billboards and bus wraps.
- Chop'd Autumn CampaignTo promote Chop’d’s new menu for Autumn & Winter, we were briefed to develop a campaign to advertise the seasonal ‘comfort food’ range across all stores. After developing a concept for the Autumnal look and feel, the initial design was then adapted to artwork for print and digital, including A-board’s, menus, window vinyls and social assets.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Artworking Brochures
- Print Design
- Social Media Advertising
- Web Design
- Creative Artworking
- Digital Design
+ Show more