I’m an experienced user-centered designer of digital products, services and brands with deep experience in design consultancies, digital agencies, startups and multinational corporations. I’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the world’s biggest brands, helping clients develop innovative solutions for digital products that bring new startups to market and enterprise solutions that help transform businesses and their clients to find the simplicity in complexity. I’m excited about emerging technology and comfortable working with engineering, research, project management and other design disciplines. Expertise: • Product Design (Software) • Interface Design • Prototyping • Interaction Design • User Experience • Motion Design • Brand Design • Art Direction • Building Creative Communities • Mentoring • Design Management Recognition: I've been recognised in the BIMA Hot 100 and The Drum's 'Designerati' for outstanding contributions to the British digital industry. Recent clients include: Virgin, Defected, Pottermore, Bowers & Wilkins, Microsoft, IBM, Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls Royce, British Airways, Visa, Qatari Diar, Samsung, Sony, Allergan, Canyon Bicycles. — Need some help solving problems? I'm always open to chatting.
Projects credited in
- GLUG X It's ur time UK posterThe climate needs us, the time of the snowflake has come! Currently there are 14.6 million 18-34 yr olds in the UK. 4.79 million are unregistered. 60% of those are climate concerned. We need your help to turn this concern into action! I saw a brief by GLUG to design an A3 poster for an organisation It's our time UK which is a politically neutral voter registration campaign. This poster hopes to get climate concerned young people to register and vote. I always think that design can be used to he
- Glug Profiles: Hana Tanimura, Google Creative LabHere’s an opportunity for you to get an insight into Glug’s speakers. I spoke to Hana Tanimura, Senior Designer at Google Creative Lab exploring the challenges she faces in her role and sharing the advice she has for others starting off their careers in the creative industry. Hey Hana, why don’t you start by telling us a little about your role at Google? I am a Senior Designer at Google Creative Lab in London, and I’ve been working here for about 4 and a half years now, in a small group of 28
- Fresh 18Fresh Future is a brand-new global initiative to discover and celebrate outstanding creative talent, showcasing the work of more than 200 creatives. With each year we’re building a significant, permanent record of the culture we live in. This is how we put together a state of the art platform to nurture and reward creativity.
- Glug x Microsoft: Doodle Social with B&A RepsAs part of our Microsoft Surface partnership, Glug were tasked with developing a more authentic and inspiring approach to getting the Surface into the hands of influential and up-and-coming creatives, in order for them discover and demonstrate the true power of Microsoft's latest studio device. The result has been the creation of a whole new event series: Doodle Social. For the third edition of 2019 we really pushed the boat out partnering up with world renowned talent management agency, B&A R27
- Top 30 events in London & beyond for 2020We've launched an events hub on The Dots, full to the brim with cultural, creative, digital & professional events! Now it’s super easy to access panels, exhibitions and workshops all in one place and it’s a breeze to connect and network with attendees and speakers pre- and post-event. If you’re somebody who’s hungry to learn more, upskill and get networking, we want to make it even easier for you – so we’ve put together this list of 25 brilliant companies to follow to ensure that you get a nifty97
+ Show more
Product Design & User Experience ConsultantMade Studio Ltd.
London, United KingdomFreelance
I help companies design, prototype and craft digital products, services and brands into unforgettable premium experiences. Over the years, I’ve had the privilege to collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry on a wide range of projects, from mobile software product design and interactive experiences to enterprise web applications for start-ups and global brands. I've worked with: Publicis.Poke, Ogilvy, R/GA, Havas, Studio Koto, Code & Theory, Native, Cheil, Fjord, BBC, Shell, Razorfish, PlayStation. Clients: Virgin, Defected, Pottermore, Bowers & Wilkins, Microsoft, IBM, HSBC, Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls Royce, British Airways, Visa, Qatari Diar, Samsung, Sony. Offering: Software Product Design Interface Design Experience Design Prototyping Brand Design Strategy & Consulting
- Art Direction
- Web Design
- Creative Direction
- Logo Design
- UX Design
- UI Design
- Product Design