Nicole is an Aussie creative who began her career at ad agencies in Sydney. Taking the world in her stride, she moved to London in 2014 and eventually joined Twitch as a Senior Creative Strategist. In her current role, she helps empower brands to create live, interactive experiences on the service. In her time at Twitch she has worked with brands such as Nike, ITV, Domino's, Huawei, and more. Her background in advertising, art direction and design has meant that she has worked on a variety of notable campaigns over the years from TV to experiential to digital. She has also been a mentor and speaker for D&AD New Blood, Google RARE, Behance and The Dots during her career.
- This Girl Can 2020This Girl Can 2020 is leaving no woman left behind in the latest instalment of the campaign that confronts how society must change in order to accommodate all women being active. In this phase, we’re introducing new cast members and stories while bringing back some of the women who’ve prominently featured in past This Girl Can ads, showing how we’re still as relevant today as we were five years ago. But this campaign also shows that there are a host of new barriers that need addressing in 202
- Ronaldo vs. Ronaldon'tWe’re all guilty of negative thoughts. Cristiano's no different. But how did he turn doubt into confidence and success? To kick off the FIFA 2018 World Cup, we collaborated with Nike Football to create the “Believe” campaign. Leading it, were three short films about Cristiano Ronaldo’s unerring positivity, manifested through the two voices battling in his head – RonalDO and RonalDON’T. We interviewed Cristiano to uncover key moments of his life and the internal conflict that shaped his caree
- We Are UndefeatableAround 1 in 4 people in England live with a long term health condition, encompassing everything from diabetes to cancer to depression. And around 69% of them would like to be more active. The trouble is that exercise doesn’t seem like it’s for them. That’s because the one thing that unites these 15 million people, whose experiences otherwise vary, is the unpredictability of how their conditions affect them. Some days they can move how they please, and some days they can’t do anything at all.
- NIke: EqualityWe partnered with Nike’s Retail team to enable the public to join superstars Lebron James, Serena Williams, Mo Farah, KD and more, to show support for diversity and inclusion in and out of the sports arena. During NBA All Star Weekend, digital photo booths in Chicago, LA, NYC, San Francisco, and three in New Orleans, allowed everyone to create their own iconic image. Once captured, all images were beamed in real time to screens both inside and outside Nike stores, placing them shoulder to should
- This Girl Can X DisneyBetween juggling kids, jobs, friends, life, and everything in-between, mums can sometimes struggle to find the time to exercise. So This Girl Can and Disney have partnered up to create a way for mums and kids to be active, centred around play. We wanted to create something that unlocked the “fun” factor of moving around, based on the ways real mums and kids get moving. That’s why we invited real families from across England to dance around to Disney tracks they love, including songs from The L
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Tommy Hilfiger x DepopThe Tommy Hilfiger x Depop partnership was a collection consisting of pre-loved Tommy Hilfiger and Tommy Jeans pieces from their consumer take back programme and (partially) damaged pieces from retail stores, wholesale and e-commerce. Each piece was refreshed, repaired and curated for Depop's UK based community. We created a shoot reflective of the Hilfiger signature style and Pantones from their logo with a nod to 90's and 00's working with members of the Depop community who styled the pieces
- This International Women’s Day 2019, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryDiscover our 2020 list here This International Women’s Day, we’ve launched our latest ‘10x10’ – asking 10 influential industry icons to each nominate 10 trailblazing women and non-binary people who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? An incredible list of 100 trailblazers inspiring change. Our list will be accompanied by a takeover on The Dots – look out for brilliant profiles and projects on the platform as we aim to inspire, as important as ever when considering ‘88165
+ Show more
- Art Direction