You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I’m a multi-lingual fashionista, studying Fashion Management in London College of Fashion. I have my own fashion blog where I share my personal style and write fashion trend. Furthermore, I have over than 5years working experiences in advertising in Shanghai with Clients including Evian, Philips, Calvin Klein, Lux, DIGEO, DTC, etc. I’m now determined to be a fashion buyer because I can spot trends and am passionate about products.
• Searching for new suitable fashion brands and contact with them, mainly focus on womenswear; • Uploading new items to the website; • Do some trend analysis and research;
• Responsibility for researching different distribution channels for Pinghe label; • Assisting Pinghe studio for fashion show on London Fashion Week; • Contacting with different distribution channels to promote fashion show event; • Collaborating with Goodley PR to maintain order at the scene of Pinghe fashion show;
• To provide long-term strategic social media marketing plan and business advice; • Participating all the client's planning cases, achieve the customer’s BRIEF; • Have the ability to lead the team members complete the proposal; • Responsible for the implementation of each case’s plan and schedule, supervise the Process schedule and cost control; • Client: Philips, Evian.
• Have good communication with client, and know well about client ‘s needs, make sure the requirements will be complete and effective delivery to the company; • Communication with client daily perform work related and implement, supervise each project in the period of execution of the specific process of implementation work every day, there are emergencies timely processing and report; • To help account manager complete the projects in the planning and advertising spot plan formulation; • Customer relationship management, devoted to improving client’s satisfaction; • Clients including: Calvin Klein, Cirque de Soleil, Hilton, Lux, etc.
• Assisting different consultants seeking the best and appropriate candidates for our clients; • Collect candidates’ information and continuously update them into database; • Engage potential candidates and conduct telephone interviews to assess them for suitable positions; • Arrange interview meeting for clients and candidates, sometime have interview with them; • Investigate industry information, market information and company organization;
Mainly responsible for clients communication and service
Mainly responsible for assist in planning and scheduling Shanghai TV time slots. • Conformation of schedules with media staff and insure schedules are followed; • Cross checking of AC Nielsen report with programme listings; • Write reports for our planners when plans finished; • Clients: Nike, Ford, Pepsi, Unicharm, Costa, Mattel East Asia Ltd?B&Q, Yakult, Wyeth, DIGEO, DTC, etc;