I enjoy every aspect of video production and being fully immersed from start to finish. From pre-production, shoot day to post-production and to final distribution. Whether it's on my own or within a team, as long as we're all driven to produce quality content. After working as a freelancer Videographer for several years, to now working full-time as a Video Creative... I am ready for a new exciting venture within the world of video and content creation.
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h111
- vans slip-onWe brought the Vans Slip-On adaptability and cheeky attitude to life through on-point styling and a playful creative treatment. Full of quirks, full of style. A moving lookbook heroes two Slip-On creps’ ability to match or unapologetically stand out from its surroundings, complementing any style tribe and any occasion. Each talent was challenged to create a bundle of looks using just one crep each.
- IdentityCreates: Gaining Access | THE EVENTOn 31st August, we held our first Creatives Talk for entry-level creatives to gain insight and access into all things industry, job opportunities, enhancing digital skills and well-being! Thank you to our amazing speakers and host! We learnt some amazing things from each of them. From personalising your CV, gaining mentorship, to finding out how they each found their path and got into what they are doing now. We couldn't have done it without the support of our sponsors General Assembly and The8
- IdentityCreates Presents: Gaining Access | This SaturdayAs an entry-level creative, what are some of the things you’d like to know more about as you start out on your journey post graduating? IdentityCreates is a platform for entry-level creatives to gain insight and access into all things industry, job opportunities, enhancing digital skills and well-being. On August 31st, we will be sitting down to speak with and hear from some great people who are not only working in the industry but are dominating in their field. Find out how they broke in, obt9
+ Show more
Co-Founder and VideographerWe Are The Food Whores
London, United KingdomFreelance
I created and founded a food content platform (Instagram, Twitter and Youtube) called @wearethefoodwhores. We are invited to bars, restaurants, pop-ups, food stalls and food festivals to create content and add our own twist. We've collaborated with brands such as Sainsbury's, Dinerama and many more.
+ Show more
- Final Cut Pro
- Sony EX1 Dslr
- Creative Problem Solving Abilities
- After Affects
- Microsift Office Competent
- Canon 1d/5d/7d
- Canon Dslrs
- Premier Pro Final Cut Pro
- Social Media Content Management
- Arri Alexa
- Location Scouting
- Talent Scouting