You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Worked for the Home section as part of the Brand Creative team to assist with the planning and production of the SS16 Home catalogue • Assisted in the head office for four weeks, attending briefings with Planners, Producers, Art Directors, Stylists and Distributors to get up to speed with both the products and trends featuring in the SS16 Home catalogue • Contributed towards the planning of page layouts, which featured the pre-selected products chosen for each upcoming shoot – an essential document used on shoot • Learning new software (Product Hub) quickly and efficiently to help form a strong, efficient and progressive Planning team • Worked out of office for a further four weeks as a Producer assigned to a selection of SS16 shoots. This involved working collaboratively with, and assisting the Art Directors, Stylist and Photographers commissioned for the shoot to achieve the desired outcome • Acting as a constant point of call to all team members on shoot for product related queries • Responsible for all product delivered to and used throughout the shoot
• Working to a brief to research and source images for fashion/travel publications • Utilised Pinterest to gather inspiration and ideas to pass onto illustrators • Assisted with the creation and development of page layouts and image placement per page and across spreads • Used time management skills to work efficiently to tight deadlines and keep to the overall research and artwork schedule
• Responsible for all aspects of milk.’s branding including print and website design, promotional material concept and design, and image approval/editing • Sourcing and approving all article images, using Photoshop to edit them accordingly to ensure that they follow milk.’s branding guidelines. This included being aware of copyright infringement, ensuring all images were high quality before publishing • Designing the annual print edition of milk. magazine. A proud moment!
• Liaising with publishing houses on a regular basis to send/receive reviews • Processing and managing articles sent out to be reviewed • Responsible for editorial tasks such as editing reviews and applying the style guide • Managing the journal database and updating it accordingly as each issue is released
• Commissioning Graphic Designers, Photographers, Illustrators and Writers to produce content for the lifestyle section of the publication • Responsible for producing and designing a fortnightly fashion feature article called ‘milk. Loves:’ • Working closely with the management team, attending weekly editorial meetings, and pitching and discussing ideas for the lifestyle section
• Meeting and greeting people as they come in through the door • Managing social media sites and email inbox, ensuring to reply in a timely manner • Organising company diary • Taking all incoming calls to the office • Designing window displays