You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Published in Fabric-A Magazine, Torn and Polished, Dreamingless Magazine, Jute Magazine, Unfolded Magazine etc - Organised and led a full team for several fashion photoshoots - Sourced all garments and accessories ready for shoots - Cover mostly fashion/outdoor photography and event photography occasionally
- Responsible for writing articles regularly on the CMS: WordPress - Each article achieved an average of 27,000 likes per post on Facebook and 24,500 shares via the official website - Conduct further research on topics across all mediums from all countries, most notably in South Korean and Chinese, in addition to SNS to ensure reliability and quality of all articles - Reliable and independent, having to work within an international team remotely
- Published in Harper’s Bazaar China November 2014 Issue - Actively participated in the styling and fitting process - Used initiative to propose further suggestions when appropriate - Dressed and styled models accordingly throughout the shoot, paying attention to detail - Liaised with PR and fashion houses to ensure all garments requested were collected or delivered on time - Managed all samples and ensured they were returned correctly and in good condition - Set up and organised stylist’s rail - Garment preparation - Attended London Fashion Week
- Published in Schön Magazine and Glassbook Magazine - Studio set up and garment preparation - Dressed and styled models accordingly - Proposed ideas to stylist throughout styling process
- Attended London Fashion Week, press and launch events - Taken on the roles of writer and photographer for several luxury fashion articles - Used initiative to take on the role of stylist and dresser last minute due to a no-show - Assisted in the preparation of their charity fashion show
- Assisted in the planning, organising and documenting of the Spring ’13 shoot with a total of 40 outfits - Liaised with the buying and sample department to ensure all garments required were available and collected in time - Collected and packaged all garments securely, ready to be couriered to and from studio - Used initiative and acted as an additional stylist’s assistant on set by assisting in garment preparation, dressing the models and made sure any changes were documented accordingly
Publishing, Business, Marketing, Strategy, Management, Production, Design, Media Law