As marketing director at Google UK, Nishma is responsible for Google’s brand, reputation, and industry marketing. Nishma has a number of accolades and awards on her desk of which she’s enormously proud. These include being selected Ad Age’s Woman to Watch in Europe 2018, being listed in the Campaign 2019 A-List, being one of the Drum’s Digerati and being tipped as a Trailblazer in the Campaign 2019 Annual. In 2016, she was recognised as one of the most influential and innovative people in the UK’s creative industry in the Hospital Club’s prestigious h100 awards, and is listed in the top BAME execs in the country. When she’s not looking after her twins or at work, you’ll find her in sparkly shoes dancing to Lizzo.
- #OneDayIWill in London: International Women's Day 2016For this year's International Women’s Day Google Doodle, we asked girls and women in 13 cities around the world to complete the sentence “One Day I Will...”. In the video Doodle we could only feature 58 of the 337 inspiring people we met. So, we wanted you to meet the rest of them and get a glimpse behind the scenes and the making of this Google Doodle. Hear their dreams on g.co/IWD and share your own with us using #onedayiwill Happy International Women's Day!
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Top 50 companies to work for in 2021Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2021? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! We formulated this list by using insights from the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and pro-social companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!225
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book167
- Top 50 Companies to work for in 2020This New Year, do you want to nab that dream job? Well, to kick off 2020 we’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! In order to connect you to lots of brilliant opportunities this year, we formulated this list by asking the community, using insights from company follows, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom! Make sure to follow companies that you’re interested in, to stay up to date with events and all-important job opportunities!201
- Introducing The Dots x Google Fast Track 50 programmeWe’re thrilled to announce that The Dots has partnered up with Google on a new programme: Fast Track 50! Over six months, we’ll fast track the careers of 50 industry ready rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. With a helping hand from nine incredible diversity organisations (see list below), we have selected 40 industry-ready rising stars that have already had mentorship or training. An additional 10 rising stars have been ch47
- Fast Track 50: The Dots & Google accelerate the careers of 50 rising stars.We’re thrilled to announce The Dots is partnering with Google on a new programme: Fast Track 50! Over six months, we’ll fast track the careers of 50 industry ready rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. With a helping hand from eight incredible diversity organisations (see list below), we will select 40 industry-ready rising stars that have already had mentorship or training. An additional 10 rising stars will be chosen via an125
- Campaign Magazine’s 2018 Trailblazers for ChangeCongrats to our Founder & Chief Purpose Officer Sulaiman who in December 2018 was recently named one of Campaign Magazine’s 2018 top 10 Trailblazers with some of our most incredible, personal sheroes and heroes. As Campaign wrote: “Throughout December, we are revealing the best of our industry in 2018. These are the people making real strides towards a more inclusive future for adland.” Read the full article here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-KdYYN-DAm43pCgXnAjEgwQth0qJTDY9/view?usp=sharing3
+ Show more
Chief Marketing OfficeriProspect
- London, United KingdomFull Time
iProspect, the largest UK digital performance media agency, acquired I Spy Marketing in Aug 2012. Responsibilities include leading a team of digital strategy experts that deliver client management and strategy for all iProspect or Aegis Group clients. Deliver a high level of client satisfaction by intimately understanding clients’ business objectives, providing strategic vision and successfully creating multichannel digital marketing plans to deliver success. Create digital marketing solutions to grow and improve ecommerce success for our clients.
+ Show more
- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Media
- Online Advertising
- Marketing Strategies
- Mobile Marketing