Projects credited in
- FT x Zenith Watches — A forgotten treasureThe online, social and print campaign is centred around the 50th anniversary of Zenith's iconic watch 'El Primero' (1969). In order to create something unique and unexpected for this luxury brand we partnered with Cosey, the celebrated Swiss comic book author, to create a scrollable digital comic strip that would tell the story of the destiny of the world’s first integrated and most accurate automatic chronograph The main deliverable for this project was a responsive bespoke one-page scroller
- FT X Richard Mille and Ferrari — 'Performance as an indicator of style'Project type: branded content, digital display ads and social media Role: art direction, UI & UX design Web development: Niv Suresh Digital design: Giulia Monterrosa Digital producer: Kate Armstrong Year: 2022 'Performance as an indicator of style'. The objective of this branded content campaign was to tell the story of the amazing collaboration between Richard Mille and Ferrari, which gave birth to the RM UP-01 Ferrari. Both of these brands share an obsession with excellence, precision, and in
- FT X Zenith Watches — 'Perfect Timing'Project Type: Branded Content, Digital Display Ads & Social Media Role: Art Direction, UI & UX Design Web Development: Niv Suresh & Alexander Kozlowski Digital Design: Giulia Monterrosa Digital Producer: Kate Armstrong Year: 2022 Category: Lifestyle & Luxury Discover a world of pioneering chronograph innovation as Zenith shares its designs and expertise with a video, article, and audio testimonials. The objective of this branded content digital campaign was to tell the story of Zenith's inno
- FT X Piaget — Extraordinary WomenThe objective of this digital campaign was to reach and connect with a HNW female audience in Asia — with focus on China — and raise awareness of Piaget Gala watch using a human-centric storytelling approach and positioning the watch as an icon for successful women. We created a series of three video interviews which tell the reflective, engaging and inspiring stories of some of the world’s most successful women such as Chen Man, Constance Wu and RAD (Carineh Martin & Arianne Phillips). The ma
- FT x Laurent-Perrier — Beyond the exceptionalThis project celebrates Laurent-Perrier's Champagne Grand Siècle and invites you to discover how the perfect year, going well beyond rare vintages, was developed and how best to enjoy it, wherever you may be. The bespoke website features 10 different articles based on topics such as recreating the perfect year, champagne composition, iconic bottle design, cellars and selecting the right glass. Bespoke photography was commissioned to illustrate the various articles.
- FT x Brunello Cucinelli — The suit reinterpreted with Italian gustoThe BrandSuite for Italian luxury brand Brunello Cucinelli is built on a destination page with a specific URL hosting the client's own selected and relevant content to FT's exclusive audience. This project focuses on showcasing Cucinelli's 2018-19 A/W Suit Collection as well as their history and heritage. Visually engaging with small overlays of text in a scrolling parallax format, the environment complements the client's own brand identity.