Within the music industry, the live sector has always been my deepest passion. My carreer in music started with a internship at INRI/Metatron, independent record label and agency in Milan. In 2016, I moved to London to obtain my MA degree in Music Industry Management & Artist Development to further secure my drive and passion to work in this industry. For my dissertation, I developed my own project which I founded in Italy in 2018 named Aitho Entertainment. Simultaneously, in 2017 I also started working as Social Media Assistant and PA at the Ortigia Sound System Festival in Italy, where I gained my understanding and knowledge of marketing and production in complex events. Recently, working at Boiler Room as an Administrative Assistant, and now as Promotions Assistant, of the music and touring teams expanded my skills needed for the industry. A challenging aspect of my role in 2019 was being part of the production team at the first Boiler Room Festival. Working with such a wide variety of personnel and shows has given me the tools to communicate effectively what is needed to perform in such an environment. Aitho Entertainment allows me to freely express my ideas and share Influences of the London music scene to Italy. My long-term goal is promoting creative arts in all their forms and developing a bridge that can connect Italy with the local music scenes in Europe, producing synergistic events capable of combining music music and art. So far, Jarreau Vandal and Skinny Macho have featured has dj guests; Iacopo Costanzo as set designer and local artists and photographers for exhibtions. I also aim to become the leading agency in the underground music scene in Italy, to give Italian djs the opportunity of being represented abroad and supported in their career path. I am at the top of my performance when I get to be involved in the production and development of a new exciting project, I like collaborating with creative minds, never knowing what this may lead on to and this feeling thrills me.
- Album ReleasesDuring the internship at Metaron S.r.l. / INRI, Management agency and Record Label based in Milan, I was assigned to the Press Office and PR department, working for Cristiana Gizzarelli. The activities and responsibilities held were involved in the physical and digital distribution of this label's releases. I have supported Cristiana in developing the releases process, thinking about packaging, album covers, licensing and promotion. One of their artists I have enjoyed to follow was "Viva Lion",
- Aitho EntertainmentAfter my graduation, I founded the project I have developed in my dissertation called Aitho Entertainment. I founded back in my hometown Catania (in Sicily, Italy) in January 2018 with a group of friends, we're now a team of six people. Aitho Entertainment aims to combine art, considered the "high" culture, with the underground culture and so music and streetwear. It also aims to promote the UK sound in Italy and vice versa. Aitho Entertainment is both a digital platform (we're on Instagram and
Admin & Production AssistantBoiler Room
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Boiler Room First Festival as part of the production team: acting as point of reference when liaising with internal and external contributors; administration routines such as contracting and creating excel files, negotiating deals with private transports and hotels, allocating tickets and guestlists, monitoring riders spending. • Admin Assistant for the Music and Touring teams at Boiler Room in London • Music Team: issuing contracts, submitting payments, advancing shows. • Touring Team: issuing contracts, submitting payments, raising invoices, updating and overseeing database records on Excel files, Airtable and Google Calendar, creating budgets, advancing shows, sorting travels, approving artworks,
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Record Label
- Record Label Release Strategy
- Music Streaming Services
MA in Music Industry Management Artist DevelopmentUniversity of West London
- London, United Kingdom
Masters degree obtained with “Merit”. The degree was completed with a dissertation titled “The Potential Dialog amongst the Arts: the AITHO Underground Festival”, focusing on the current live sectors in Italy and the UK, presenting a business plan for a festival that the author intends to realise in the future, combining the music sector with art and fashion.
+ Show more