Projects credited in
- Hostmaker Lite - From an idea to an MVPAfter a thorough analysis of our customer's demands, Hostmaker decided to expand its range of product offerings and created a new listing management service. In order to prevent expensive product development based on insights and assumptions, Hostmaker decided to launch it as an MVP. In terms of branding, and after some debates, we decided to brand the product using a Hostmaker sub-brand to enhance Hostmaker trustworthiness but simultaneously, keeping the brand "autonomy"2
- Hostmaker Brand Evolution IV - Creating mobile-friendly coms.After finding out that at least 52.2% of the traffic to our platforms was coming from digital devices (mobile and tablet), we decided to improve our user's experience, adapting the main digital marketing and communication materials to a more responsive format, as most of them were already downloadable from our Apps or emails, therefore read from the same mobile device.
- At Home with Hostmaker - rebranding our in-house design studioThe next challenge for the now 15-strong team was to grow and take on external design projects, while remaining true to its philosophy and still dedicating part of its work to Hostmaker. To do this, a separate identity was needed. One that would encapsulate the studio's values and approach.2
- Hostmaker Brand Evolution I - From a mascot-centric identity to a strong and scalable brandTo evolve alongside our stakeholders and the business needs, and although we really love our Sir P John mascot, we needed to go beyond our mascot-centric brand and update it to a more approachable, relatable and reachable brand. To do so, we redefined our brand essence and rethink the core brand elements that make our brand stand out and recognisable.1
- Hostmaker InteriorsAfter keeping our interior design studio separately for almost a year, we decided to integrate it with the core Hostmaker product to give a consistent and seamless experience to our hosts and win internal efficiencies. Some of the integration key initiatives were the Interiors brand rebranding and the website redesign.1
+ Show more