With a passion and 9 years+ experience in marketing and partnerships, I have worked as part of a team on global brand projects, implement marketing campaigns, digital and social strategic content and brand communications. With experience in roles at Launchmetrics, Debenhams, Sole DXB Festival, Interbrand and Ketchum PR, I am proactive in bringing new industry insights to the teams in which I work with. My passion for connecting the dots and developing cultural impactful marketing campaigns drives me to be an efficient and proactive and savvy marketer.
- Marketing’s looming crisis: Why the industry must work harder to attract the next generation Contributor >>> Consumer SO grateful to be a contributor to: Marketing Week March issue discussing Marketing’s looming crisis: Why the industry must work harder to attract the next generation. Passionate about the next generation you will see more of myself and Life Of A Marketing Girl community contributing to bridging the gap. Please take a read for more insight!
Projects credited in
- THE CLASS OF 2020: LIFE OF A MARKETING GIRLOn Saturday night, we were treated to an after-hours talk in the Samsung KX store in Coal Drops Yards, hosted by Graduate Fashion Foundation Brand Partnerships Director Joy Campbell who spoke with special guests Josephine Gowans-Eglinton Head of Creative Marketing Europe at Urban Outfitters and Kristina Karassoulis, Brand Partnerships, Luxury (EMEA) Global Business Solutions at TikTok.1
- Championing Diversity: This Black History Month 2018, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeThis Black History Month 2018, we’ve brought together a group of outstanding industry heroes to each nominate 10 black changemakers and creators that are shaping culture, arts, design, business, tech and beyond. We still have a way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in the creative industry - which is why it so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. To do so, throughout the year we spotlight incredible people, the projects that they are involved with141
- Sons of the First Tribe: Streetwear, inner thoughts and reality collideThink you have seen all that youth clothing has to offer? Think again. Meet Mosh Balogun and Femi Falola, co-founders of Sons of the First Tribe (SOFT). A brand that mixes imagination and the reality of day to day life, examined through the lens of streetwear. Behind the youthful aesthetic the message is actionable, ‘remind people that they have more power over their lives than they think, encouraging them to tap into their inner creative powers.’ Check out the full interview on WGSN Insider.
+ Show more
Marketing Manager - UK, Northern Europe and Middle EastLaunchmetrics
London, United KingdomFull Time
Strategic Partnerships - Managed and proactively facilitated global partnerships within the NEMA Markets. Launching programs across fashion, luxury, beauty and technology industry bodies, publishers, In uencers executing thought leadership activities resulting in marketing lead generation contributions of over £250k. LAUNCHMETRICS • • • • • • Leading & understanding of customer business & marketing objectives to help customers grow their businesses, matching their objectives with our solutions. British Fashion Council: Technical partner for London Fashion Week. Managing and provided marketing and PR insight reports to BFC designer members. Managing yearly partnerships agreement & activations. Stylight: Masterclass webinar partnership with Stylight NE Marketing team on ‘the changing landscape on consumer behaviour and retail sector. Resulting in 176 attendees and 25 new leads including, Ganni. TheIndustry Fashion: Scoping and executing a content & editorial Partnership. Launched an exclusive Marketing Reset Data report followed by a C-suite webinar on - The Voice’s Impacting Brand Performance during Covid-19. Luxury Communications Council: Official technical partner for the LCC luxury leader’s forum 2019 & 2020. Resulting, in leads from LCC members from Ascot, Boodles, Vacheron Constantin and Jager Le Coutre. Fashion Trust Arabia: Securing LM as the first technical partner for FTA & strategic adviser to FTA designer winners 2019 - 2020. Event Management - Managed and executed industry events to increase awareness and optimize lead generation opportunities. • Jun’ 2019 Influencer marketing report UK Launch: Private breakfast for clients and prospects. Industry guest speakers includingThe Wall Groups and influencer Lucy Moon. • Sept’ 2019 The Face Behind Beauty Private Breakfast in partnership with White City House: Guest speakers included: Feelunique Brand Director & Head of PR and UK Givenchy ambassador - Neil Young. Results; 150 + attendees and nurtured new business with Rodial skincare. • Nov’ 2019 Launchmetrics UK Insights launch: C-suite targeted breakfast to launch the new Insights platform to help executives improve their marketing strategies. Resulting in Attendees from Net-A-Porter and Burberry. • Feb’ 2020 Data On The Runway breakfast in partnership with White City House. Guest speakers included: Storm Models - talent manager, Positive Luxury - CMO, TCS - Head of fashion. Account-Based Marketing Content: Leading the digital content strategy for the markets. Writing local content driver articles, hosting podcast sessions on data insights & thought leadership industry topics. • The Top Luxury Beauty Brands Excelling in Their Digital Marketing Investments • How Premium Fashion Brands have Adjusted Their Strategy During and After COVID-19 • Podcast - Britanny Burns from Fashion for Good Discuss The Changes & Challenges Facing Fashion Now
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for UK & International marketing campaign planning for womenswear, menswear and homeware division. Creating and managing seasonal campaign calendars for offline and online channel execution. • Developing 1-2 year projections for specific partnerships in line with Debenhams new brand strategy. • Liaising with a creative agency to manage TV Ad campaign’s final marketing strategy. Managing final sign off’s working with Director Of Marketing. • Managing Debenhams international franchises ensuring offline and online seasonal campaigns align with local markets including UAE, Qatar, Australia, Cyprus, Eygpt, and Iran. • Aligning the marketing plan with the various business units; brand, design, nance, trade, as well as buying and merchandising. • Day to day support to implement Debenhams editorial content strategy for Debenhams Marketing campaign stories through each season collaborating with the email, social and online pages teams. • Managing bespoke Debenhams By Designers launch campaigns. Preen summer collection launch exceeded the first week of online sales achieving £97.2k (+137%). • Executed & implemented the full year 2018/19 marketing plan for brand partner Virgin Holidays to amplify bookings & consumer spend within stores, currently resulting in a 30% uplift. • Co-creating ‘Reasons To Love Scandi Style’ editorial story and campaign to launch five new Scandinavian brands to the ‘social chameleon’ mindset Debenhams targeted customer.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Brand Management
- Direct Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Events PR
- Internet Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogger Campaign