With a keen appetite for commercial marketing, I have worked as part of a team on global brand projects, implementing marketing strategies and brand campaigns. Gaining credible experience working for Debenhams, Sole DXB Festival, Interbrand and Needle & Thread, I consistently seek new industry insights to implement proactive ideas to my team. My enthusiasm and passion for technology innovation, fashion and entertainment fuel me to become a practitioner in consumer marketing.
- Marketing’s looming crisis: Why the industry must work harder to attract the next generation Contributor >>> Consumer SO grateful to be a contributor to: Marketing Week March issue discussing Marketing’s looming crisis: Why the industry must work harder to attract the next generation. Passionate about the next generation you will see more of myself and Life Of A Marketing Girl community contributing to bridging the gap. Please take a read for more insight!
Projects credited in
- THE CLASS OF 2020: LIFE OF A MARKETING GIRLOn Saturday night, we were treated to an after-hours talk in the Samsung KX store in Coal Drops Yards, hosted by Graduate Fashion Foundation Brand Partnerships Director Joy Campbell who spoke with special guests Josephine Gowans-Eglinton Head of Creative Marketing Europe at Urban Outfitters and Kristina Karassoulis, Brand Partnerships, Luxury (EMEA) Global Business Solutions at TikTok.1
- Championing Diversity: This Black History Month 2018, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeKaren Blackett OBE Chief executive at MediaCom Karen Blackett OBE, is chairwoman of MediaCom and a widely admired leader in ad-land, known for infusing authenticity with success. Karen was the first businesswoman to top the Powerlist 100, champions her uncommon position as a senior black woman in the advertising industry and openly discusses her working-class, second generation immigrant roots when in conversation with press. Karen is a huge inspiration for diversity in the creative industry.135
- Sons of the First Tribe: Streetwear, inner thoughts and reality collideThink you have seen all that youth clothing has to offer? Think again. Meet Mosh Balogun and Femi Falola, co-founders of Sons of the First Tribe (SOFT). A brand that mixes imagination and the reality of day to day life, examined through the lens of streetwear. Behind the youthful aesthetic the message is actionable, ‘remind people that they have more power over their lives than they think, encouraging them to tap into their inner creative powers.’ Check out the full interview on WGSN Insider.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Responsible for UK & International marketing planning for womenswear fashion and home. Creating and managing seasonal campaign calendars across the business. • Developing and presenting seasonal propositions key brand external partners • Executed and implemented full year 2018/19 marketing plan for Virgin Holidays and Christmas 2018 marketing plan for Julien MacDonald. • Managing Debenhams international franchises ensuring off line and on-line seasonal campaigns align with local key markets including UAE, Qatar, Australia, Cyprus, Eygpt and Iran. • Managing Summer, Christmas, and bespoke Debenhams By Designers launch campaigns. Preen summer collection launch exceeded first week online sales achieving £97.2k (+137%) • Day to day support to implement Debenhams editorial content strategy for Debenhams Marketing campaign stories through each season. • Co-creating ‘Reasons To Love Scandi Style’ editorial story and campaign to launch 5 new Scandinavian brands to the ‘social chameleon’ mind-set Debenhams targeted customer. • Liaising and sustaining relationships with external concession womenswear brands to include key trends in our marketing campaign stories and leverage awareness. • Launched an exclusive Henry Holland T-shirt range exclusively at Debenhams, as part of the 2018 Woman’s Empowerment editorial strategy. •Fortnightly sign off’s with buying, Merchandising and leadership team on projects plans. Ensuring timings are met for company-wide critical path deadlines. • An ambassador for the Debenhams fashion consumer, representing the business internally and externally.
Brand and Campaign Support ManagerSouth West Trains
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Managing the roll-out of seasonal campaign promotions and brand activations • Exceeded South West Trains Spring campaign £7.4m target. Achieving £8.4m revenue in sales ticket. • Managing in-house digital web content for campaigns, third party collaborations, news and PR. • Writing and creating ‘’Days Out” and “Offers” content for SWT network destinations. As well as collaborating with third party tourist attractions on reciprocal partnerships. • Working with external creative and media agencies to develop brand and campaign promotional message and visual creative work stream. • Created multiple leisure destination creative visuals for Spring campaign that appeared online and on social media. As well as press Ads that appeared in Metro, Stylist, NME and Time Out Magazine. • Monitoring campaign sales income reporting weekly gures to nancial and commercial director.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Brand Management
- Direct Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Events PR
- Internet Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Blogger Campaign