- King's CrossNew visual and verbal branding launches to support London’s most exciting creative quarter. SomeOne has been working alongside Argent, local residents, retailers & restaurateurs to help better connect this unique central London location. Hundreds of interviews and research programmes have been undertaken to discover the leading themes that run through one of London’s most exciting neighbourhoods.
- Madame TussaudsWorking with Madame Tussauds to reposition the brand to reflect the new, exciting, more immersive and dynamic experiences being developed at attractions around the globe. The new vision for Madame Tussauds is to be the world’s leading producer of extraordinary, immersive, engaging and interactive entertainment – competing with a much broader set of entertainment experiences including theme parks, museums, and immersive theatre. The work encompasses strategy and positioning, through identity to c
- Volt x VictoriaVolt magazine went to Victoria to shoot a fashion story for issue 16. Inspired by the area, the concept was to showcase the fashion houses that have recently re-located there. This was a collaboration with Land Securities - the UK's largest commercial property developer - and aimed to showcase Victoria as London's newest fashion quarter. I was responsible for pitching the idea to client, managing timelines, shoot production, budgets, a launch event and commissioning the editorial.
- The Victoria NewspaperWorking with the property development giant Land Securities across their six-year development plan for Victoria in London, we created a bi-annual newspaper promoting the regeneration of the area, I have been the Managing Editor and Project Manager since 2013. I am responsible for all client liaison, commissioing, editing, budgeting, scheduling, design management and approval.
- Tweet When U EatIn glue Isobar and Carat's campaign to increase the awareness of Kellogg's Krave cereal, the UK’s biggest YouTube celebrities participated in adventurous cereal games to share with their fans. Their audience was then encouraged to take part themselves. There were daily challenges on Twitter and Facebook with the chance to win exclusive prizes. By building the product into every tailor-made challenge, we made sure that the Krave name was in the heart and well as stomach of every fan. I was the sole Project Manager, in charge of managing the creative process behind the challenge ideas, as well as the production of each of the personalised challenge boxes, sourcing a range of specialised products including bespoke Rube Goldberg machines, and electronic rotating spoons.
- Dom PerignonTasked with creating the marketing image for Jane McAdam Freud’s recent collaboration with Dom Perignon and Kate Moss, the Show Media design team set to work creating something that would express the intimate nature of the project without being too… overt. To celebrate the model’s 25-year career, London restaurant 34 commissioned Freud to reconstruct Dom Perignon’s famous Marie Antoinette-inspired champagne coupe by using a mould of Moss’s left breast as the basis of the new form. I worked as the Project Manager, managing the design process and shoot production, and as an Account Manager liaising between the various stakeholders on the project.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- King's Cross — Brand IdentityCoal Drops Yard, Central Saint Martins, Google, Universal Music, Dishoom, designjunction, Canopy Market, Regent’s Canalside Steps… to name but a few; King’s Cross really is one of London’s most exciting neighbourhoods. SomeOne had the exciting opportunity to rebrand the area, developing a refreshed visual & verbal approach rolling out across all of the area’s communications. Working alongside Argent, local residents, retailers & restaurateurs, we conducted extended research to get to grips with
- KX QuarterlyA quarterly newspaper housing local happenings & events in King's Cross SomeOne has been working alongside Argent, local residents, retailers & restaurateurs to help better connect King's Cross, transforming it from being purely a station location to one that is vibrant & creative. Off the back of their new brand identity, we won the opportunity to create & launch the areas first local newspaper. With so many facets, King’s Cross is a place with a thousand stories; with a diverse programme of ev
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Print Design
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Problem Solving
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management