Collaborative Project & Production Manager with emphasis on a holistic approach. Comprehensive background includes 6 years in project planning and development primarily in the high-pressure entertainment industry. Extremely motivated and efficient with an in-depth understanding of project lifecycles and project development methodologies.
- Radiophonic Workshop & Science Museum - Music and Mathematics A partnership between the Radiophonic Workshop and the Science Museum to celebrate the new Mathematics Gallery at the Museum as well as to mark the launch of their first studio album in 32 years. Staging a surround sound show in the Science Museum's IMAX Theatre, along with an on-stage panel conversation hosted by Dr. Tim Boon, the Science Museum's Head of Research and Public History. Exploring the role and influence of Maths in their work—and in the field of electronic music composition as a whole—and taking a look back at the last sixty years of their illustrious and influential career.
- BFI Sounds of Britain As a part of a wider festival put on my BFI, responsible for client communication and integration, working closely with several departments to realise their brief for a multimedia experience celebrating the British contribution to world cinema and music. Included concerts, film showings and lectures at the BFI headquarters in Southbank, once again managing budgets from several departments and the British Arts Council. This project involved tight quality control as imposed by the Arts Council t
- Create Your Own Island - Branchage Film FestivalKnown as Cannes’ little cousin, the festival organisers in Jersey delivered a brief with a broad scope of involving the whole island in the film festival which involved working with cutting edge technological clients to conceive and deliver a spectacular audiovisual experience that would be broadcast or experienced by the 100,000 inhabitants of Jersey as well as internationally renowned film industry representatives (in addition to BBC broadcast). This involved laser mapping and projecting custom concept video over a Napoleonic Fort to accompany a large open air concert on the bank of St. Brevailles bay, which in itself involved the products of several design and technology companies to deliver.
- KORG UK re-launches the legendary ARP OdysseyOne of the leading technological innovators in the music industry, KORG was preparing to launch several new products and presented an outline of creating an experience for industry leaders in the heart of London, drawing together delegates from television, music and film and providing an engaging one off event to showcase their work, which would also act as a powerful networking opportunity to push revenue for the brand.
- Red Bull Music Academy Weekender, Stockholm Working from the Stockholm headquarters, the brief involved a music & experiential festival featuring worldwide artistic and musical talent for the Red Bull Music Academy Weekender. The project involved working across delegate / artist booking and audiovisual installations. Accountable for the delivery of the whole project including managerial and technical support as well as budgets and feedback to corporate, keeping within the procedures and brand goals of Red Bull.
- Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony, BBC Glasgow Among several BBC contracts, most notable among them was the idea of organising a part of the festival surrounding the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Elements of this project would later be used for Branchage (above) and involved setting up and running an entire stage within the festival run by the BBC, and developing an engaging programme of events for all ages, some of which were broadcast live across BBC television. Working to tight budgets, the event was delivered to universal acclaim, and again involved multidisciplinary vendors from technical through to creative and artistic.
+ View all
Production ManagerBIMM (Bristol)
Bristol, United KingdomFreelance
Managing live public events across several faculty departments as well as student body, including showcases with upwards of 20 artists run to deadline in major Bristol venues. Primary liaison with venues as well as students.
Production / Project ManagerRadiophonic Workshop
London, United KingdomFull Time
Organized and executed numerous unique site-speci×c live events and projects, from product launches for KORG to celebrations for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary, as well as special events for the BBC and Red Bull. ● Directed planning, budgeting, vendor selection and quality assurance efforts. ● Coordinated design meetings and decisions across numerous internal and external departments and teams. ● Leading the team from planning and logistics through to deployment, maintaining communication with all key personnel at every stage. ● Maintained a calendar of events for major global brands and institutions including BBC, Commonwealth games, Branchage Film Festival, KORG UK, BFI, Red Bull, Glastonbury.
+ Show more
- Production/project Management
- People Skills
- Time Management
- Budget Control
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Adaptive Communication
- 2+ Languages
- Problem Solving
CIM Professional DiplomaBIMM (Bristol)
- Bristol, United Kingdom
Modules included Tour Management and ×nancing, high impact promotion and marketing, raising artist profiles and journalism as well as writing to brief.
+ Show more