- 'Witch Bitch!' limited-edition silk scarvesI am so pleased to announce the launch of my 'Witch Bitch!' limited-edition silk scarves! These were designed and illustrated by me for a finite run so these won't be around forever! Secure yours here: https://olliehayward.com/shop/witch-bitch-silk-scarf Would love to hear any feedback or comments!
- 'I Tour This All The Time' - Self Esteem - Embroidered Tour JacketsBased on a reference image of a tour jacket from Madonna's 1990 'Blonde Ambition' Tour, I designed the core embroidered assets as well as the cut of the jacket itself. This was then available to purchase at Self Esteem's UK 2023 headline tour.
- 'Driving Just To Drive' - Matt Maltese: Album Campaign Merch CollectionWorking alongside Matt to create a collection of products to support his new album 'Driving Just To Drive'. Exploring ideas through graphic design, painting and illustration this collection aimed to capture the feeling of driving top down through the British country side.
- 'The Ones Ahead' - Beverly Glenn Copeland: Album Campaign Merch CollectionMerchandise collection for Beverly Glenn Copeland's first album in 20 years, 'The Ones Ahead'. Inspired by the placement of his hand on his chest in the album artwork, this collection aims at expanding upon the reflective, spiritual nature of the record.
Projects credited in
- Fever Ray - Campaign and Tour merchCoordinating and manufacturing a detailed collection of merch to coincide with Fever Ray's 'Radical Romantics' album campaign and tour. Special care was put into the environmental impact of this collection and much of this had to be custom made to cater to the creative director's requirements
London, United KingdomFull Time
Designing and producing merchandise for acts across a large plethora of genres within the music industry. From creative conception through to manufacture, each design is carefully researched and created in line with the specifics of the unique brand at hand. As lead designer, I oversaw both my own creative projects as well as the work of my team of junior designers, helping to manage and deliver exciting new designs. Clients have included - but are not limited to - Christine & the Queens, Jai Paul, Self Esteem, Fever Ray & George Ezra.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Aiding in branding-based graphic design as well as creative ideation, brand management and marketing for b2b clients worldwide. Role responsibilities include industry research, audience mapping, creative brainstorming and designing assets to implement to the new branding.
+ Show more
- Portrait Photography
- Photo Retouching
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management
- Ideas Development
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Design Research
- Creative Conceptualisation