I am a multi-skilled, intuitively creative Videographer with extensive experience on the end to end production of promotional videos, trailers, branded video content, event video content and interviews across a range of digital and social media platforms. I specialise in filming and editing assets, with some film and TV production experience.
- Adidas Sub7 Ironman ChallengeAlistair Brownlee is planning to take on the Sub7 Ironman. The Sub7 project is an ambitious experiment to see whether the best male and female triathletes could “defy the impossible” and break seven and eight hours, respectively, for the iron-distance in triathlon. In this series of videos Jemel One Five attempts an Ironman-inspired challenge set by Alistair Brownlee! So, JOE & adidas sent him to running training with Rugby legend George North, Swimming pointers from triple world champ Lauren
- CE - On & OnThis song and the accompanying music video tells the story of never wanting a good time to end. The good time is being shared between two lovers, of which the woman is preparing to go out for the night with her friends but the man wants her to stay in with him, he yearns for her presence.
- LiFT 2018: New International VoicesLIFT’s long-standing partnership with Battersea Arts Centre offers in-festival research time and space to emerging artists. Working with the British Council, LIFT 2018 invited West African artists Poetra Asantewa and Kwame Boafo to develop new work in their chosen art form, as well as having access to everything the festival has to offer. On this project I was a Camera Operator and Video Editor. Both Kwame Boafo and Poetra Asantewa have unique methods of creating their art, especially Kwame sin
+ View all
Projects credited in
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Edit and film short and long form content for all JOE Media YouTube and social media channels across sports, entertainment and politics verticals. • Perform offline and online video editing as well as colour grading, colour correction, sound mixing, subtitling, localisation, motion graphics and versioning for social media. • Plan and shoot video content as a lead videographer. • As a lead video editor oversee post-production workflows on multiple video projects, production and post-production workflows to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality. • Integration of new video production tools such as Cheqroom and Frame.io and into production and post-production workflows. • Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of any problems that might affect video output. • Collaborate with creative, client services, editorial teams and freelance contributors to ensure video edits are in line with the JOE tone of voice, branding and client expectations.
Videographer & Video editorSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Completed an array of clients' video projects and personal ‘passion projects’. • Provided full service end-to-end video production: Ideation, conception, budgeting, scripting, treatment development, storyboarding, location procurement, scheduling, production, post-production and delivery. • Worked alongside a variety of clients, e.g. businesses, artists, YouTube platforms to deliver high-quality, tailor made video content to secure steady growth of their social media channels. • Successfully executed a variety of large and small-scale video productions such as, live music concerts, live sporting events, YouTube shows, music videos and promotional videos.
+ Show more
- Camera Operation
- Drone Operating
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Sony FS7
- Adobe Create Suite
- Adobe After Effects
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media
- Video Editing
+ Show more