I am a well-rounded individual who enjoys creating multi-platform and genre content. I have a strong interest in sports, music, film and digital media production. From ideation to through to post-production and delivery I am excellently skilled and possess a substantial comprehension of each phase of video/film production.Locked Pro Plan feature
*Company: Surround Vision/Sky Sports* • Securely rigged, set up and de-rigged 360° VR cameras at live sporting events. • 360° VR camera operation: Checking camera settings and liaising with the 1st AD, broadcast camera operators and security. • Communication with my team via walkie-talkie radio and working on location in the public domain.
• Self-shooter who has worked on YouTube shows, documentaries, music videos/live music performances and promotional content. • Liaising with clients directly to understand their project outcomes, meet their deadlines and consult on the best way to achieve their objectives. • Exporting video optimized for YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and Instagram. Understanding of different compression codecs. Kit management.
• Setup, operation and de-rigging of the Canon C300. Gained a good understanding of how live streaming online works and set up a live stream. • Working towards a brief, creation of pitch materials such as mood reel and mood board, pitching an idea and executing the brief. • Filming music artists performances, interviews and three music concerts that were live streamed on YouTube.
• Preparing location for a shoot day: Soundproofing generators, clearing residential property, general maintenance of a location. • Radio communication. • Striking a location: Striking EZ-UPs, returning residential property to its correct home, preparing generators for removal from the set.
• Verbally communicating via walkie-talkies with other members of the locations department. • Multi-tasking in the public domain, locking off an active film set from members of public whilst listening to walkie-talkie for further instructions.
• Preparing and De-rigging ARRI equipment at ARRI Rental in Uxbridge. Testing wires, power supplies, organising equipment into correct boxes and loading equipment onto the camera departments truck. • Set up and de-rig director and client monitors. I also helped to manage camera department equipment whilst moving from location to location. • Putting up and striking EZ-Ups, team collaboration and work organisation.
• Produced, filmed and edited video content for What’s Up TV’s digital media platforms (JVC GY-HM200, Adobe Premiere Pro) • Repurposed content for the What’s Up TV digital platforms. • Created and published blog posts for What’s Up TV online • Writing briefs, call sheets and planning a shoot.
*Job Title: Junior VR Video Editor/VR Camera Operator* • Filmed and edited in the 360° VR video format with a GoPro 360° rig, stitched 360° VR footage together with Auto Pano video pro and Auto Pano Giga and edited a 360° VR video on Adobe Premiere Pro. • Logged, organised and used MPEGStream Clip to merge clips together. • Took, understood and implemented direction from supervisors.
• Practical live broadcast, live web stream training and video/film production training. • Gained hands-on experience working on various
I graduated with an Upper Second Class Bachelor of Arts in Media Production with International Enhancement.
I studied Media Studies, English Language and Sociology at Epping Forest College.