I am a Creative, Strategist, Photographer and all round brand person. I unashamedly want to change the world, in any small way I can. I believe Social and environmental justice should be central to all the work we do. We have the power of media and building brands and I want to see it done right. There is SO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE. Lets do it together.
- RoscomarRelaunched with a new Brand in 5 months, going live on 01/01/21. Creative lead covering: - Strategic direction - Comms planning - Art Direction - Graphic Design - Content planing & creation - Copy & script writing Roscomar has appeared in GQ, Esquire, Courier, HypeBeast, The New Order and more.
- Black Plaques of Unauthorised HeritageThe only project we were happy to not see go live. Amazingly before we were able to move the project forward, admissions of their links and more importantly financial commitments have been made by some of the following institutions. We hope to see all major institutions follow suit. Inspired by Will Coles (@mrwillcoles) incredible 'Unauthorised Heritage' plaque in Bristol we proposed making a new series in partnership with him. The series would pull together the disparate information on the Bri
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 50 companies to work with: 2023Thrive in 2023! Whether you’re looking for a new gig or to pivot into a different industry, we’ve put together this list of 50 top companies to work with. The list is formulated by using insights about the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and values-driven companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!
- RANKIN CREATIVE I LEGO I 90 Years Of PlayCelebrating 90 years of the world’s most playful brand by shooting 90 LEGO lovers from 1-90 years old to show that play is ageless. “To play is to be in the world. Playing is a form of understanding what surrounds us & who we are and a way of engaging with others. Play is a mode of being human." - Dr Miguel Sicart, Play Scholar & Author. Featuring Peter Crouch, Ellie Goldstein, Dominic Grant and more alongside competition winners, the campaign reached over 450 million in national earned media1
- LEGO: 90 Years of PlayToy brand Lego is celebrating its milestone 90th birthday with a fun campaign from Rankin Creative. Shot by renowned photographer Rankin, the bold images and video feature life-long Lego lovers, including former footballer turned podcast host Peter Crouch. Each portrait depicts exactly how long each person has been a fan of the brand. Crouch, who has been playing for 41 years, said: “Lego play has always been in my life. From a young age I’d build football stadiums – little goals, bricks to mak8
- United Nations: 'Feed Our Future'In the effort towards a better world, the United Nations General Assembly signed up to the Sustainable Development Goals 2030. A set of 17 global goals, with one being 'Zero Hunger'. Working towards this the United Nation's World Food Programme releases at the beginning of the General Assembly 2018 it's first advertisement encouraging use of it's innovative and easy hunger fighting tool; the ShareTheMeal app. Sir John Hegarty wrote and creatively directed this cinema first campaign that went liv
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Full service brand work with Luke Lasenby inc: -Ideation -Strategy -Design -Content creation/editing -Website Setup
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Final Cut Pro
- Visual Art
- Portrait Photogrpaphy
- Analogue Photography
- Profoto Lighting
- Bowens Lighting
- Project Management
Photography for Fashion and AdvertisingUniversity of South Wales, Newport
- Cardiff, United Kingdom
A BA (Hons) photography course that is commercially focused but art inspired. Encourages a huge range of photographic work styles and written work including a Dissertation of 10,000 words.
Foundation Degree in Art DesignNorth Hertfordshire College of Art & Design
- United Kingdom
Studied various mediums of art & design for 4- 6 months before specialising and creating a Final Major Project in Photography.