You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I’m a passionate, focused and driven individual with 8 years experience in music and digital. I enjoy being challenged and learning new things. Having a dynamic, proactive and positive personality, I’m looking to further develop my management, marketing and enterprise skills, as well as my proficiency in producing and delivering projects with great enthusiasm and energy.
- Leading a global team of 15 people dealing with account management, business development and partnerships within the entertainment industries - Managing key partner relationships and new business opportunities by working closely with the strategic partnerships and brand teams - Shaping and aligning the company’s outreach strategy with Talent Partnerships Director - Working with the Marketing Director to establish a route-to-market marketing plan for the business - Project managing campaigns and competitions for high profile acts such as Shaggy, Patti LaBelle and Gyptian - Planning and executing the in-house influencer marketing and engagement strategy that was heavily reliant on Social Media - Maintaining and co-managing the eCRM systems (Zoho and Salesforce) used by the sales team - Creating and generating reports for company executives and various external investors - Being the editor and head content creator for the Mixerati Social Club, a website for our influencer network
- Managing the day-to-day running of the business - Liaising with distributors and record dealers on a daily basis - Creating online marketing materials on a weekly basis - Managing the company accounts on a monthly basis - Advising on the label side of the business when needed - Project managing the complete re-design and re-build of the Fat City and Jazzman websites - Improving costumer communication and brand awareness through bespoke content, curated through various online platforms such as the Jazzman Blog, Mixcloud and social media - Product management on Bandcamp - Hosting a monthly radio show on NTS Radio with Jazzman Gerald - Hosting a bi-monhtly night at the Alibi in East London
- Managing between 6-10 projects on a daily basis - Leading the planning and implementation of the company’s projects, including the development of SOW’s, website scopes, plans and budgets - Leading the scheduling and implementation of project timelines - Carrying out testing and quality assurance of work delivered - Producing all process documents including weekly/monthly reports, contact reports, WIP documents and monthly client updates for both internal and external use - Assisting the directors in producing new business proposals - Leading the social media aspects of the company, giving clients strategic and creative advice on how to utilise and integrate social media as part of their digital marketing strategy
- Carrying out research related to a collaborative project for Channel 4 called Battlefront.co.uk - a multi-platform piece that won a Digital Emmy and was up for other awards, incl. a BAFTA - Being the voice behind the official Battlefront website and producing the content that was published on both the main site and various social platforms online - Researching and contributing to pitches to clients such as Westminster Council, European Tour, Heineken, Original Travel, Shockwaves (P&G), and BBC’s The Archers
- Developing and executing all online marketing campaigns for new releases and events - Managing their ever growing online database - Liaising with artists and music media bods on a daily basis
I took this course part time to further develop my skills and knowledge about the music industries by examining them from a commercial, cultural and entrepreneurial aspect. For my final project I produced The Music Industry Cookbook - a tool kit for small music businesses to develop their online activity.