An experienced brand manager and salesperson, my current goals involve working across brands and innovation. As a writer, photographer and historian, I am also a multi-faceted creative with diverse interests and adept research skills.
- BELLA + FRANK | Sustainability HomegrownI undertook the brand development for Bella and Frank in 2018. This was a year-long brand development project with oversight of everything from brand partnerships and brand identity to the details of production and establishing our internal sustainability and environmental guidelines. I have secured new partnerships, including ongoing relationships with The Communication Store, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and Friends of the Earth. I developed the brand leading campaign 'Sustainability Homegro
- BELLA+ FRANK| SS20 CampaignI was responsible for the creative direction and content planning and production for the SS20 collection shoot. This included scouting models and location and handling the press release. The collection/campaign was called Last Night at the Oasis. Campaign Description: Last Night at the Oasis is a reference to the imminence of climate change. It is a photo story about a fleeting, leafy paradise. This campaign is intended as a clear metaphor for the earth but is also a call to action to protect
- BELLA + FRANK | Capsule CampaignI was responsible for the creative direction and content planning and production for the brand's capsule collection shoot. This was the campaign that was used to launch the brand to the market. It needed to fit the founder's specifications and successfully announce the brand's identity. The scope of my work included scouting models and location and handling the press release. The collection/campaign was called Last Night at the Oasis. Campaign Description: Eponymous brand, Bella + Frank, is as
- ROYAL COLLEGE OF ART| Data ProvocationThe brief was to create something that challenges how people perceive and process data. When data is made physical or beautiful, the public often accepts it as ‘truth’ – yet this is counter to the nature of data, which is subjective, uncertain, and non-static. We were asked to create an object, environment or experience that not only communicates data but encourages a questioning of the data itself.
- Writer/EditorialI have written for several platforms and titles: Wallpaper*, sweethang zine, THIIIRD Magazine, Syrup, ThandieKay.com amongst others. Through these various platforms, I have been able to develop a particular dexterity writing for different platforms, purposes and tone of voice. I can handle a diverse range of subjects confidently and convey them beautifully.
Brand and Operations ManagerBella + Frank
Brighton, United KingdomFull Time
Eponymous brand, Bella and Frank, is a Brighton-based sustainable fashion brand which is leading its initiatives through the kidswear market. Our goal is to continuously work towards reducing our environmental impact through intensive research and development into better ways to produce and source. We are also dedicated to consumer-side programmes that educate and encourage our costumers towards circularity and environmental awareness. Our leading initiative under this agenda is our Returns Scheme, which seeks to extend the life cycle of kids clothes, which is notoriously short.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Photoshoot Planning
- Adobe Photoshop
- Relationship Management
- Adobe Indesign
- Brand Development