I have worked in media for over 12 years in sports, news, lifestyle/fashion and branded social media videos, both in a broadcast and digital environment. Whether it's editing videos of various lengths, producing shoots, dealing with archive-based footage or interviewing a variety of people with different backgrounds, I feel my skills are transferable to suit any subject. I am a very organised person, team player and I am capable of writing, producing shoots, interviewing, researching locations, editing on a variety of systems, filming with a Canon 5D, Canon C100/C300, Sony EX3, FS7 and DV, as well as managing a team, keeping to deadlines and dealing with talent. Have a look at my showreel while you’re here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs1qipejcivw4qh/Pam%20Rocca%202020%20Showreel_v3.mp4?dl=0.
- Gimba - The Ward Host - Hold StillA project put together by the National Portrait Gallery and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Photos were selected for the Hold Still campaign and the Duchess spoke on the telephone with some of those featured in them. I had the privilege of being part of the editing team and got to work on this specific video. All films located on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's YouTube channel.
- Upfield Brand Launch“Meet Generation Plant. All ages. All faces. All tastes. We are innovators and foodies, passionate about all things plant-based. The future is plant-based, and it tastes incredible. Welcome to a new-look Upfield. Check out our new website for more:... I was the producer for this production. We created three, 7 second clips, revealing on-screen text through "the bite" of the food item.
- Sustainability 30His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales officially launched the group and shared his vision on the responsibility of business to drive the change the world urgently needs to see. I was a co-producer on this film for the Sustainable Markets Initiative, inspired by HRH The Prince of Wales. We created a full length and a 1 min version, both in 16x9.
- Preserving Natural Capital to build a sustainable economyI was a co-producer on this film for the Sustainable Markets Initiative, inspired by HRH The Prince of Wales. The film was created for the launch of the Natural Capital Investment Strategy by Lombard Odier. We created a full length version, a 1 min and a 30 second, all in 16x9.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Projects I've worked on include the NHS, Cabinet Office, United Nations, Sustainable Markets Initiative, Upfield and Moscot. • Producing various animation and live-action videos. • Producer for the Covid-19 animation video on “how to take the coronavirus test in a care home”, “creating the QR poster” animation and the children’s animation video on “what happens at a test site” for the NHS campaign. • Producer for the NHS Covid-19 app explainer animation, created in 12 different languages. It was a national campaign as a public service announcement for the NHS, which has been shown on BBC and Sky News. • Co-producer for two films for the Sustainable Markets Initiative, which was inspired by HRH The Prince of Wales. Films were created in a full version, 1 minute and 30 second versions for social platforms. • Producing VO sessions and liaising between the client and the editor to ensure on time delivery.
+ Show more
- Digital Content
- TV Film Commercial
- Camera Operation
- Pre Production
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Post Production
- Video Postproduction
- Production Planning
- Production Management