You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Working in the digital department producing, filming and editing on various sports, such as NFL, F1, Wimbledon, football, and cricket. - Onsite producer/camerawoman for two 2017 NFL UK games, receiving requests from Bristol and sending footage/interviews back. - Onsite producer for the IAAF World Championships 2017 in London. Sending back athlete interviews for ESPN across the globe. - Onsite camerawoman for the 2018 NBA London Game, including producing at the first open practice for the teams and the junior clinic with the Philadelphia 76ers. - Live talkbacks to ESPN in the States for shows, such as SportsCenter - Filming interviews with various sports athletes/personalities, such as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lewis Hamilton, Claire Williams, Paddy Lowe, Paul Pogba, Usain Bolt, Joe Calzaghe, David Haye, Moise Keane and Max Verstappen.
• Working in the creative department producing and editing videos for all the European Tour’s online platforms, travelling to various events to produce news features and working on the 2016 Ryder Cup. • Produced a shoot at the private dining restaurant Mosimann's and edited the videos to promote the 2017 Maybank Championship.
• Worked on a factual programme for digital/broadcast for the International Olympic Committee. • Required to research stories, develop scripts, scout locations and contributors, produce shoots and VO sessions for a new, up-and-coming channel. • Assistant producer on 80 features at 5 minutes each for online and 16 programmes at 26 minutes each for broadcast across two series. • Selected as part of the host broadcast team to help assistant produce in the pit lane for Formula E at the 2016 London event. • Worked at Goodwood Festival of Speed, organizing guests for in-studio interviews and producing shoots and interviews for the highlight shows. • Filmed and interviewed at Formula Student for a development show for a major broadcaster. • 6 month contract
• Work within the digital media department producing and editing videos for the Formula1.com website, the F1 App and social media platforms ahead of and during race weekends. • Uploading digital media to the Formula1.com website via Ooyala and to the F1 App. • Brainstorm ideas for interesting and engaging videos for F1 fans. • Produced and edited the Italian Porsche Supercup programme. • “When Niki Lauda met Freddie Hunt” has over 87,000 views on the Formula 1 YouTube channel. • Produced the slate graphics for the "Max Verstappen's top 5 overtakes" edit.
• Produce, edit and script weekly tournament previews. • Produce, edit and script weekly highlight reviews from the Challenge Tour and Senior Tour. • Produce and edit broadcast promos for on-air. • Produce and edit promos and videos for clients such as HSBC, as well as, players from The Tour. • Produce VOs for various videos, which include previews and competition promos. • Uploading videos to The European Tour website • Editing and producing digital videos for clients and the Ryder Cup website during the 2014 Ryder Cup.
• Produced, interviewed and filmed players and coaches from Sweden, Finland and the Czech Republic at the U20 Four Nations Cup in Sundsvall, Sweden as a preview to the 2013 U20 World Juniors in Russia for the International Ice Hockey Federation. • Final content was seen on YouTube by 24,000+ viewers.
• Assistant producer for Team GB’s Olympic ice hockey qualifiers live on ESPN UK. • Produced 12 KHL games for ESPN UK, as well as ESPN2 and ESPN3 in the US. • Produced Muhammad Ali vignettes for syndication. • During the 2012 Olympics, worked alongside ESPN Deportes to research, organize and film 20 short features around London which were shown in the US and South America. • Produced programmes in anticipation of the London 2012 Games. • Produced studio shoot for ESPN’s premiere of the 1938 Olympic film “Olympia”. • Interviewed players for ESPN International and TSN at Wimbledon 2011 and 2013. • Produced a variety of preview, review and feature programming for various sports. • Conceptualized and produced the 2012 NHL Playoff promo for ESPN America. • Assisted with programme shoots, including boxing, cricket and baseball. • Produced cut-downs of football matches, rugby and motorsports both live and on delay. • Trained others across various forms of media technology, including Curator and Quantel. • Quality control of programmes and promos, ensuring they were up to OFCOM standards.
• Wrote football blogs, scripts and edited programmes for World Sport. • Producer for on-location shoots, including breaking news of Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer to Real Madrid and the Formula 1 Silverstone preview. • Co-ordinated interviews, including Sir Jackie Stewart, Roger Uttley and Gavin Hastings.
• Scripted, edited and reported on sports events at a multi-language channel, including Euro 2008 and Canada’s 2010 World Cup qualifiers. • Acting sports editor in charge of bulletins and programmes.