I am a motivated and positive executive with excellent analytical, management and communication skills. Extensive experience excelling at project management across various industries including film production, fashion, branding, events and marketing, and lifestyle management. I am very goal orientated and I thrive under pressure whilst juggling more than one task and always keeping calm. I enjoy a fun, fast paced, challenging and expanding work environment. My personal interests have always been in culture and the arts world. I’m fascinated with pop culture, film, music, fashion and trend predictions. Travelling is a great passion of mine and I have successfully travelled to 26 countries worldwide. Performance in music, dance, sport or theatre has captivated me for years and my most inspirational life moments have been enjoying these spectacles. I am a fully rounded individual and my strongest ability is utilising the intellectual and creative components of myself in a corporative or creative work field. I credit myself as being extremely dedicated and hard working conveying a strong work ethic.
• Assist the Placemaking team in the delivery of the Battersea Art Station event • Correspond with the artists. venue and outsourced suppliers • Conduct meetings with in-house marketing, PR and placemaking departments • Brief in house PR department on marketing of event • Brief social media department on event online awareness • Manage the delivery, set up and sale of the artwork. • Manage the plan of events • Event planning, marketing and promotion of the event. • Evaluate the marketing strategy and the target audience event completion
• Scheduled diary and travel arrangements • Regulated email inbox and overall correspondence with clients • Managed and supervised his office and household staff (10 Staff members in total) • Managed staff contracts, pay slips and holiday leave • Attended meetings and took minutes • Worked directly with accountants, personal bank manager and tax associates • Management of total bookkeeping and invoicing function • Compiled income and expenditure analysis and VAT and Tax reconciliation • Facilitation of creditors and debtors accounts • Assisted in the recruitment of support staff • Organised AdvArendse’s annual legal and sport events
• Style actors, models and musicians for local and international clients for film commercials, stills shoots and music videos • Work closely with well renowned South African and International production companies • Designed look and feel visual boards • Articulate, manage and persuade creative ideas through execution • Deliver creative brand strategy of film commercials • Conduct meetings with the producers, directors, casting agents and clients • Monitor competitor activity • Monitor market trends and forecasting
• development phase 3. • Assist the Producer Amy Cornfield on all areas of the film projects • Organise and oversee the film shoot • Attend meetings with Battersea Power station departments ensuring the marketing of the brand is expressed correctly in the film material • Point of contact for Client (BPS) and film suppliers (cast, crew, editors, post production) • Managing Amy Cornfields inbox and various correspondence with clients and suppliers • Compiling financial reports of the various film shoots • Process quotes and research needed for the documentaries and corporate videos • Archive research for documentary feature and corporate videos
• Manage a portfolio of accounts and clients • Manage, maintain and build client relations • Presentation of of creative, media strategy and schedules • Manage marketing, promotional and below the line advertising campaigns • Create marketing briefs for promotional ambassadors • Manage online website and briefed website designers, graphic designers and printing companies • Manage over 60 brand ambassadors for various promotions & events including RGBC and Distel (Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, Bombay Sapphire, Moet & Chandon, Tullamore Dew, Amarula, Gordons Gin) • Drove brand awareness for Nokia by managing conventions in South Africa and Dubai • Train and manage approximately 50 promotional staff at the Cape Town whiskey festival • Co-ordinate premier and privately owned events including Marie Claire prix de la mode, Equus Lounge at the J&B Met and the Durban July races and Cape Town Fashion Week • Control and manage staff, invitations, accreditations, food, entertainment, structural, logistical and venue suppliers
Bachelor of Arts in English, film and media