I’ve just graduated from Nottingham Trent University. I can’t wait to escape from lockdown and enter the creative industry. I’m a visual artist inspired by clean, sharp and minimal designs that deliver a clear message. My passion is creating campaigns with strong identities that will have an impact on people and their lives.
- Alice Springs - Cactus WaterThis project was proposed by JDO RAW. The brief gave you a mash up of words using a random generator on their website. From this, I was asked to create a food or drinks brand that had a target audience aimed at millennials. I was generated 'Cactus Water'. In my response I created a high end brand that stemmed from a background of heritage in Alice Springs. Alice Springs was the name that I gave to my cactus water. The brand identity was minimal, using a range of luxurious typefaces and elegant d
- Speedo - Discover Your FastThis project was proposed by Pentland Studio. Our brief was to produce a campaign for the new Fastskin swimsuit in the run up to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. The campaign was aimed at recreational swimmers rather than elite athletes. In my response I created the campaign called ‘Discover Your Fast’, where I used repeated typographical elements with a iconic slot machine animated display font. The animations helped add energy to the swimsuit and promote the idea of being fast in the water. My main
- Do It Like Kobe - Nike CampaignIn this project I have celebrated the legacy of Kobe Bryant on and off the court, embracing his ‘Mamba Mentality’ as the core of this campaign for Nike Basketball. The campaign is centred around a series of visuals where Kobe is normally at the centre of the action and attention, however, they instead highlight the people and moments that have been affected by Kobe. Bringing his mentality to the forefront of the campaign but still paying respect to the recent tragic events. Do it like Kobe aim
- The Centre of Culture Since 82' - Nike Air Force One AdThis project was a part of a self initiated brief in which I gave myself the task of creating a video campaign for the Nike Air Force Ones. The challenge came in creating a campaign for a shoe that is already so successful. My campaign is called The Centre of Culture Since ‘82. It’s designed to showcase the dominance of the Air Force Ones, and how it as been at the centre of everything since its release. The video celebrates the history, culture, and upbringing of the shoe. Its placement is alw
- Apollo 13 - Space MagazineFor this brief I was asked to research a human expedition and tell this story in a new and exciting way. In response to this I have produced a small zine that takes you through the events that took place during the Apollo 13 mission in 1969. The design uses the Sagmiester effect to overlay different messages and images within itself. The colour pallet also reflects on the American patriotism.
- Boys Don't Cry (D&AD)A campaign aimed to break the stigma around mens mental health. It takes the lyrics from 8 male musicians in the rap genre, and uses their personal messages surrounding mental health to show how if they can open up then you can too. The campaign takes a distorted google font, saturated colour pallet, and a water overlay to convey the feeling of suffering with mental health.
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
- Motion Design
- Brand Design
- Editoral Design