Organized and detail-oriented account executive/producer with three years’ experience with planning and supporting the completion of a number of live events and projects/campaigns. Effective multitasker and possesses a commitment to delivering stellar customer excellence, as well of a wealth of transferable skills gained in the finance sector. Skilled at developing strong relationships and proven ability to managing schedules, meeting tight deadlines, and to help orchestrate consistently high-quality projects.
- Future Rising APAC Edition 2019As part of my role for Future Rising APAC edition 2020 in collaboration with Mixcloud & W Hotels, I assisted in executing and delivering five events in Guangzhou, Bangkok, Goa, Kuala Lumpur & Brisbane. Lexie Liu, Notep, Blot!, Shelhiel and Genesis Owusu were paired with five visual artists in order to create bespoke experiential events in each W Hotel.
- Future Rising European Edition 2019As part of my role for Future Rising European edition 2019 in collaboration with Mixcloud & W Hotels , I assisted in executing and delivering four events in Amsterdam, London, Paris and Barcelona. Lafawndah, Eliza, Children of Zeus and William Djoko were paired with four visual artists in order to create bespoke experiential events in each W Hotel.
Projects credited in
- M$ BANKS • “On My Way” Launch - Content CaptureThe people at BAYY were tasked with producing and staging the launch event for M$ BANKS • “On My Way” Launch. They did a Full Venue Transformation To Banks’ Pink Santa’s Grotto To Celebrate New Christmas Single With Amazon Music And +44. I was tasked with capturing video and stills from the night.
- D-BLOCK EUROPE POP-UPBAYY DESIGNED AND HOSTED A 3 DAY POP-UP FOR DBE, STARTING WITH AN AMAZON LIVE STREAM EVENT TO COUNTDOWN THE LAUNCH OF THEIR NEW ALBUM 'HOME ALONE 2'. WE TRANSFORMED THE BORING WHITE WALL VENUE INTO BAYY'S VERY OWN DBE HOUSE! THE VENUE INCLUDED A MERCH SHOP, SIGNING AREA AND IMMERSIVE ROOM FOR FANS TO HAVE FUN AND MEET DBE. Design/Production: BAYY AGENCY Project Manager: Olivia Hyde
- FUTURE RISING Vol3 - 2019At the heart of Future Rising is the ambition to identify and foster future creative leaders, cultivate new talent, craft and collaborate on a global scale. Pop polymath Lafawndah and Amsterdam’s Random Studio explored the space where digital and physical worlds collide in an audio-visual performance guided by sunlight, artificial light, scent and sound.
+ Show more
Account ManagerLADbible Group
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Working within the Joyride, LADbible Group’s award-winning branded content agency, to oversee the delivery of brand-funded campaigns running through LADbible Group’s editorial channels • Creating and maintaining project plans, ensuring they are up to date and adhered to by all involved. As well as drafting out creative briefs, delivery reports and campaign analysis to clients • Supporting client contact for key accounts and working as lead contact for mid-level projects; providing presentation support to the account director or other staff where necessary • Developing strong professional relationships with clients to understand their needs, expectations and requirements for each campaign; as well as pre-empt and resolve issues proactively and early • Assisting with admin tasks such as invoicing/setting up POs, creating SOW’s, updating internal documents, meeting agendas, drafting/overseeing budgets, and resource allocations and contributing to team brainstorms on ideas
Account ExecutiveBarrows Global
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Supporting the Activation division of Barrows Global in delivering projects for a variety of key retail clients, covering a mixture of online and physical events • Briefing in design teams and keeping key stakeholders informed on the progress of the events and status of all the individual elements making up the event • Supporting client contact for key accounts and working as lead contact for mid-level projects • Developing strong professional relationships with clients to understand their needs, expectations and requirements. • Assisting with a number of admin tasks such as invoicing/setting up POs, updating internal documents, overseeing budgets, and resource allocations and contributing to team brainstorms on ideas
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Time Management
- Event Organisation
- Detail Orientated
- Event Planning
- Hard Working
- Adobe Suite
- Social Media
- Account Managment
- Project Delivery
- Project Management
- Project Co-ordination
- Creative Projects
- Client Relations