Organised and detail-oriented project manager with five years’ experience with planning and executing a number of events, and projects/campaigns. Effective multitasker and possesses a commitment to delivering stellar customer excellence, as well of a wealth of transferable skills gained in the finance sector. Skilled at developing strong relationships and proven ability to managing schedules, meeting tight deadlines, and to help orchestrate consistently high-quality projects.
- Apple Music Live: Wizkid CampaignTo create that organic global buzz of Wizkid’s highly anticipated one night only show at Roundhouse that went live on Apple Music on Monday 14th November 2022. On the night of Wizkid's Apple Music Live performance, we hosted number of star studded guests such as Naomi Campbell, Little Simz, Skepta, WSTRN, Lashana Lynch & Sheila Atim. Additionally, we also threw after party for the show at The Standard for Wizkid and his guests. As part of the Wizkid x Apple Music live campaign, we did a podc
- Metallic Inc x Meta Presents: Flex NaijaFirst-of-its-kind mixed reality showcase and immersive concert in Lagos, Nigeria that focused on inspiring African creators and innovators to co-create an inclusive metaverse. Performances from Ayra Starr, Teni the Entertainer and Santi. Nigerian creators music, art, fashion, tech and comedy were invited to explore three key entry points —Meta Spark augmented reality (AR), Digital Collectible (NFTs), and Avatars— and experience new ways to connect with their communities. Metallic Inc Credits:
- NALA'S BABY - MULTIPLE ACTIVATIONSOBJECTIVE Nala's Baby Creative Marketing 2022 ACTIVATIONS Production and Venue behind Nala's Baby Advert Curation and Production behind Nala's Baby Launch Party Production behind Nala's Baby Baby Show at Olympia London Curation and Production behind Nala's Baby Christmas Experience
- ELLA MAI 'HEART ON MY SLEEVE' PRIVATE LISTENING PARTYOBJECTIVE TO PRODUCE A PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR ELLA MAI'S SOPHOMORE ALBUM 'HEART ON MY SLEEVE' ACTIVATION A CUSTOM WRAPPED DOUBLE DECKER BUS INCLUDING SOUND SYSTEM TO PLAY THE PRE RELEASE ELLA MAI SOPHOMORE ALBUM FOR INFLUENCERS AND SELECTED FEW LUCKY FANS. THIS ACTIVATION INCLUDED BRANDED ELEMENTS SUCH CUSTOM SWEETS, SIGNAGE AND CUSTOM WATER BOTTLES.
- SIDEMEN FT JME 'CHRISTMAS DRILLINGS' BUS ACTIVATIONOBJECTIVE TO HELP DRIVE LISTENERS TO DOWNLOAD AND STREAM SIDEMEN'S LATEST CHRISTMAS SINGLE 'CHRISTMAS DRILLINGS' FEATURING JME TO GET THEM A CHRISTMAS NUMBER ONE ACTIVATION CURATING AND PRODUCING A CUSTOM DOUBLE DECKER BUS TO GO AROUND LONDON WITH JME AND MEMBERS SIDEMEN SUCH AS KSI PLAYING THEIR LATEST SINGLE FROM THE BUS TO CREATE THAT VIRAL MOMENT ALBUM SIGNING ADDITIONALLY, BAYY CREATED A PRIVATE ALBUM SIGNING FOR SIDEMEN AND JME TO SIGN A NUMBER OF COPIES OF THE SINGLE TO GIVE OUT TO
- ADIDAS - GFX CONVERSIONSCHALLENGE The onus placed on brands to communicate constantly in today’s world is substantial. Against this background, the physical store has become a powerful media channel. To support the reopening of their Oxford Street flagship, adidas needed to make a cultural impact in London to build local relevance. The brand’s Global Brand Design team were tasked with creating a visual language and graphic identity that would increase resonance between the brand and Londoners. Along the way, they also
+ View all
Projects credited in
- M$ BANKS • “On My Way” Launch - Content CaptureThe people at BAYY were tasked with producing and staging the launch event for M$ BANKS • “On My Way” Launch. They did a Full Venue Transformation To Banks’ Pink Santa’s Grotto To Celebrate New Christmas Single With Amazon Music And +44. I was tasked with capturing video and stills from the night.
- Friends In My Ends E03 'A Love Letter'Meet Peju, Mia, Mair, Farihah and Shenell [ @peju.aa @miasweeney @mairhowells @farihah_view @shenellkennedy ], 5 London based creatives from different corners of the industry. In honour of International Women’s Month and all our female friends, we have dedicated the third episode of Friends In My Ends to the topic of being a creative woman in an overall male-dominated industry. While some time is spent highlighting a few of the hardships faced, the main topic of conversation evolves around the
- D-BLOCK EUROPE POP-UPBAYY DESIGNED AND HOSTED A 3 DAY POP-UP FOR DBE, STARTING WITH AN AMAZON LIVE STREAM EVENT TO COUNTDOWN THE LAUNCH OF THEIR NEW ALBUM 'HOME ALONE 2'. WE TRANSFORMED THE BORING WHITE WALL VENUE INTO BAYY'S VERY OWN DBE HOUSE! THE VENUE INCLUDED A MERCH SHOP, SIGNING AREA AND IMMERSIVE ROOM FOR FANS TO HAVE FUN AND MEET DBE. Design/Production: BAYY AGENCY Project Manager: Olivia Hyde
- FUTURE RISING Vol3 - 2019At the heart of Future Rising is the ambition to identify and foster future creative leaders, cultivate new talent, craft and collaborate on a global scale. Pop polymath Lafawndah and Amsterdam’s Random Studio explored the space where digital and physical worlds collide in an audio-visual performance guided by sunlight, artificial light, scent and sound.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Supporting the Activation division of Barrows Global in delivering projects for a variety of key retail clients, covering a mixture of online and physical events • Briefing in design teams and keeping key stakeholders informed on the progress of the events and status of all the individual elements making up the event • Supporting client contact for key accounts and working as lead contact for mid-level projects • Developing strong professional relationships with clients to understand their needs, expectations and requirements. • Assisting with a number of admin tasks such as invoicing/setting up POs, updating internal documents, overseeing budgets, and resource allocations and contributing to team brainstorms on ideas
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Time Management
- Event Organisation
- Detail Orientated
- Event Planning
- Hard Working
- Adobe Suite
- Social Media
- Account Managment
- Project Delivery
- Project Management
- Project Co-ordination
- Creative Projects
- Client Relations
+ Show more
GUAP Magazine 2021 BlacklistGUAP MagazineHonoured to be part of GUAP Magazine 2021 Blacklist in collaboration with Adidas. This year's Blacklist highlights those on an incredible journey who have experienced pits and peaks, but never stopped. Over the last year, the creative and professional worlds posed serious challenges for the young. With travel restricted and borders being closed, resulted in opportunities becoming fewer and farther between. In light of this, Guap created their very own BLACKLIST airlines for our 2021 Blacklisters who dared to see beyond the borders and reach great heights of creativity, even when the environment did not allow it.