- Independent Hotel Show2016 Independent Hotel Show panel discussing 'Thoroughly Modern Marketing’. The seminar aimed to antagonise the latest marketing buzzwords ‘ethics’, ‘purpose’ and ‘personality’. What compels guests through the door of a hotel? This discussion debated exactly how to position a business in this intriguing new landscape.
- Le Jardin de ChambordSouth Place Hotel's outside bar received a feathery French makeover by black raspberry liqueur brand Chambord in time for London Cocktail Week 2016. The open-air bar has welcomed a migration of flamingos and an exclusive menu of tantalising Chambord cocktails; featuring concoctions such as the classic French Martini and in-house creation, the Club Chambord. Head Chef at the hotel’s Michelin-starred Angler restaurant, Gary Foulkes, created the perfect sweet accompaniments seasoned with the distinctive liqueur. Each delightful sip and bite was designed specially to make your tongue somersault and your taste buds trapeze.
- lululemon Blossom City WorkoutsIn support of gynaecological charity, Lady Garden, South Place Hotel have partnered with lululemon to host a summer series of Saturday morning workouts. The ‘Blossom City Workouts’ will be held in the hotel’s tropical oasis, the Secret Garden, every Saturday in May and June. Feel the flower power with an hour long HIIT session beginning at 10am hosted by lululemon’s tribe of local instructors, then refuel with a cold pressed juice from PRESS London.
Director of Marketing
• Creation of the annual marketing strategy to ensure media talkability, local engagement and global awareness • Responsible for a new website, overseeing digital content, the growth of social media and development of a targeted CRM campaign to recruit and engage guests while building brand loyalty • Management of advertising and PR campaigns in regional, national and international titles, both consumer and trade • Generation of profitable and mutually beneficial partnerships with luxury brands and high profile events to create compelling messaging and influence brand perception • Collaboratively working with a sales team, wholesalers and travel agents on tailored incentives to increase business within each sector and region • Development of local strategies to tie in with the wider global plan - publicising of restaurants, bars, gym and spa as standalone concepts • Continual analysis and adaption of all campaigns to ensure strong results and impact • Management of all photography and copy; working within guidelines to evolve the branding to establish a strong visual identity and tone of voice • Effective management of a team as well as numerous external resources and agencies • Planning and management of annual budgets and time lines to ensure strategy is rolled out efficiently
Head of Marketing
- Full Time
• Leading the creation of a strategy to establish the brand identity and advertising campaign for The Set hotels • Management of advertising and PR campaigns in regional, national and international titles, both consumer and trade • Maintenance and development of brand website, mobile site and PPC campaign as well as digital content • Creation and execution of a two-fold marketing and communications campaign; to re-establish Café Royal as an exciting London venue and launch the property as a hotel destination for global traveller
+ Show more
- Brand Strategy
- Budget Manage
- Brand Partnership