- LogomaniaDeveloping a luxury brand which focuses on conspicuous consumption and how the advancement in social media has resulted in the obsession of logos within luxury fashion. '$%@*!’ is the only luxury brand name that cannot be shouted about – literally. The ‘name’ cannot be said as a result of it being a mixture of symbols, making it difficult for the brand to become a status symbol within society when it cannot be shouted about. ‘$%@*!’ debut collection is fashioned for Spring/Summer 2021. The co
- Y& P - creating a sub-brand for Saint Laurent.Y& P - Founded in 2020, established in 1958 <3. Y and P which stands for Yves and Pierre, is a sub-brand for Saint Laurent. It is the young, fun, sister brand for the company. The brand Y&P focuses on the passionate romantic relationship between Laurent and Berge within their young adult lives. The pair created the infamous brand together with Laurent being the designer and Berge focusing on the business elements. Together they were the perfect pair. Y&P captures their fun and jovial parti
- British Library x Charles Jeffrey Research CompetitionBrief : Using Charles Jeffreys SS20 'Mind's Instructions' manifesto as inspiration, design a capsule collection, consisting of 8-10 garments. Use a book from the British Library to inform your collection. Unfortunately I couldn't enter this competition due to not being a fashion design student (as I am a fashion communication student), however decided to explore the brief anyways. I used the book 'News from Nowhere' by William Morris to inspire this collection. The book describes a utopia wor
Projects credited in
- Meet the GFF 2020 Adaptation Award NomineesThe Adaptation Award has been created to celebrate students resourcefulness and problem-solving skills during this unprecedented time of the COVID-19. Graduate Fashion Foundation is aware that students final projects and planned outcomes have been significantly affected by the virus and the lack of facilities available to them. We are celebrating the excellent innovative work found on members courses, that was created in response to the current issues and constraints placed upon them. Projects t12
Sales AssistantHarvey Nichols
Leeds, United KingdomPart Time
-Visual Merchandising. -Identifying what’s selling in order to understand what styles should be in-store. -Attaining a high level of professionalism. -Reaching and excelling targets within sales and data capture. -Providing an impeccable level of customer service.
Social Media AssistantThe Gypsy Shrine
- Manchester, United KingdomInternship
- Creating content for social media platforms. - Planning campaigns for new collections. -Contacting and ensuring good relationships with influencers through public relations. -Editing and creating video footage for Instagram TV.
- Social Media
- Fashion Concept
Fashion PromotionManchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester, United Kingdom
Completed my first year at Manchester Metropolitan University, then moved to Leeds Arts University for my final years.