You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Award winning online student publication. • Managed a small team of students and was responsible for running successful weekly club events in the city, hosting events at local bars that in turn we wrote promotional articles for. • Built strong professional relationships with local businesses.
• Successfully helped build a medical dispensary for a local village. • Developed a positive and driven working environment. • Enjoyed working closely and effectively with people of different backgrounds, cultures and ages.
• Managed bookings, emails and telephone calls with a professional manner. • Assisted in the smooth running of the restaurant.
• Acting counter manager – in charge of paperwork, orders, targets, communicating with area manager, and planned and hosted counter events. • Personally increased sales by 80% selling 2-6 units per customer and counter sales by 30%. • Personal drive and initiative whilst working unsupervised.
• Worked closely on a one-to-one basis with ladies and in-groups. • Sales increased by 70% with my own sales contributing to 40% of total sales. • Personally increasing skin care sales by 80%. • 3-8 units sold per customer.
Shadowing Senior Creative Director, Jade Bousfield. • Worked closely with Advertising Sales Team. • Observed client pitch meetings.
North East’s award winning premier advertising and marketing communications agency Work experience in the media planning and buying team , the account planning and management team, and PR and digital teams. • Insight into the role of advertising and the importance of aligning campaigns to key target audiences with relevant and compelling communications.
Garage: • Worked closely with creators of the website and on translation for English readers. • Helped research information for children’s workshop books for the gallery and assisted in administration and customer care within the office. Pop: • Shadowed the Senior Editor through the publishing process of the magazine. • Sent out copies of the magazine to all parties who were involved in production. • Assisted in the co-ordination of the office; screening phone calls, enquiries and requests; as well as while answering emails, faxes and post. • Support organizing team events, lunches, meetings and travel arrangements for members of the team. • Interacted with employees about their roles and how the project was constructed.