You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Grammys 2013 Red Carpet Gallery?
Do you really want to hide project Grammys 2013 Red Carpet Gallery?
Do you really want to unhide project Grammys 2013 Red Carpet Gallery?
Do you really want to delete project Film Review: Amy?
Do you really want to hide project Film Review: Amy?
Do you really want to unhide project Film Review: Amy?
Do you really want to delete project Interview with Orange is the New Black's Uzo Aduba and Taylor Schilling?
Do you really want to hide project Interview with Orange is the New Black's Uzo Aduba and Taylor Schilling?
Do you really want to unhide project Interview with Orange is the New Black's Uzo Aduba and Taylor Schilling?
Portia Baladad has a background in journalism and is specifically knowledgeable in the areas of fashion and entertainment. She has strong administrative and communications skills, plenty of customer service experience and is in tune with social media trends.
• Manages and organizes all editorial content (i.e. original video content, news posts and contests) for an entertainment and pop culture website that attracts approximately 200,000 monthly unique views and 1 million monthly YouTube video views • Liaises with entertainment industry contacts to secure exclusive content, contests and interviews (including an on-camera interview with Orange Is The New Black’s Uzo Aduba and Taylor Shilling) • Manages all of ANDPOP’s social media accounts: Twitter (29K followers), Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Pinterest
• Provided excellent and knowledgeable customer service • Offered customers photo packages and other in-house merchandise based on the customer’s needs and desires that led to sales • Handled cash and card transactions via the in-house point of sales system
• Contributed daily to Flare.com with galleries and fashion-related entertainment news • Assisted various editors by transcribing interviews, compiling photo and information research, fact checking, and coordinating press material for editors • Following my internship, was asked to assist with red carpet coverage in 2013 as a freelance writer and social media liaison
• Researched, filmed, photographed and edited photographs and short videos for online photo galleries, videos and articles • Formatted and uploaded content onto the community paper’s website
• Promoted from student caller to supervisor in 2011 • Encouraged university alum to make donations to the university’s various programs (faculty-specific bursaries and athletics) via phone solicitations • Managed a team of student callers and assisted them during difficult donation solicitations • Consistently met weekly fundraising goals
Studied the fundamentals of journalism, including communication law, ethics and story writing. Was also trained in practical multimedia skills such as video production, audio editing, and photography.