You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Highly motivated individual. Problem solver. Office decoration enthusiast. Currently seeking a new challenge.
• Presented a 45 minute pitch to potential new partners on a daily basis • Organised numerous events on both a large and intimate scale including a Yorkshire Day Bake off, family bowling and a cricket tournament at the Yorkshire County Cricket Club • Part of the team that launched Uber in Brighton and York • Created reports on staff performance and came up with strategies on how we can improve • Created a welcoming office environment by hosting regular staff events, ordering food on a weekly basis and seasonally decorating the office • Trained new staff members and helped manage and organise the team • Together with another staff member created a mentoring scheme to connect teams from across the UK
• 1 week experience • Briefed on Monday. Pitch on Friday. A week of inspirational talks, hard work and biscuits
• Completed a 6 week internship with an award winning communications agency in Leeds • Wrote adverts, emails, website copy and blog posts
• Completed a 6 week internship with leading branding agency • Wrote brand guidelines and manifestos for a leading telecoms company • Worked alongside art directors to answer briefs
• Awarded a 3 month internship with digital and branding agency in London • Worked within a team on a range of briefs for top clients including Coca Cola, Compare the Market and Lloyds
• Sourced, verified and approached potential partners for the ‘YCN Student Awards’ • Assisted with general office duties including mail send outs and making telephone calls
• Worked primarily with Adobe Illustrator to create artwork for major clients • Created presentations and looked after general office admin
• Worked as part of a team to set up and waitress for up-market weddings and corporate events • Helped carry out the bride/groom’s wishes when decorating and dressing the rooms